Status
Not open for further replies.
What you even saying? What kind of logic is that? Oden didint Win against kaido, he had a advantage with kaido in his dragon form where is HIS weaker form, we dont know How the fight would Go, oden had a advantage butbdidint finish kaido tô make him Win.

And even If oden is stronger than Kaido, what proves that Mihawk is strongerbthan kaido or bm????

If you come with this BS of Black Blade again that proves that Mihawk was stronger than oden you Will have to apply the same to Roger and WB that had One of the 12 and could made his wepon Black too, and put Mihawk above everyone with this stupid logic of Black Blade means you are stronger.
WB was not a swordman, you ignorant fuck, and who the fuck knows what Roger's fighting style looked like.

if thats his "weaker form" then why the fuck does he keep using it? Oden one shoted his ass and thats pure fact no matter how much you wanna deny it. Oden was also a swordmen, and it was never said he ever managed to be considered world's #1. Its is CANNON THAT HE DID NOT MANAGE TO MAKE HIS BLADES INTO BLACK BLADES.

It has been said multiple times in cannon that Mihawk was evenly matched with Shanks when he had 2 arms, its also plainly stated that Mihawk lost interest in Shanks when he lost one of his arms. Soo far you havent said shit to back up your headcannon, all you keep doing is repeating the same "what if's".

What you even saying? What kind of logic is that? Oden didint Win against kaido, he had a advantage with kaido in his dragon form where is HIS weaker form, we dont know How the fight would Go, oden had a advantage butbdidint finish kaido tô make him Win.

And even If oden is stronger than Kaido, what proves that Mihawk is strongerbthan kaido or bm????

If you come with this BS of Black Blade again that proves that Mihawk was stronger than oden you Will have to apply the same to Roger and WB that had One of the 12 and could made his wepon Black too, and put Mihawk above everyone with this stupid logic of Black Blade means you are stronger.
Stop making stuff up. There's no such thing as a true swordsman.

But please continue to tell me how Mihawk, who trained and fought strong swordsman until there was none left to challenge decided to waste this time fighting a non-swordsman (Shanks) while working towards being the WSS.

Once you are finished why don't you tell me everything there is to know about Mihawk including how to forge a blade black.

Oh, you don't know much about Mihawk. Not surprised, already knew that.
He is stronger ONLY tha npeople that uses their swords as their MAIN weapon, the called swordsman people.

Using a sword as One of your many facets dont make you a swordsman. No matter How hard you try, BM, queen use It and are NOT swordsman. Shanks has One as Well and uses It but since we NEVER seen he fight we cant put as certain he IS a swordsman because he have One and thats It.

And making a sword Black until now is not proved that makes you stronger than someone than hasnt, almost like someone that have conquerors is not already stronger than someone who hasnt.

Its Just speculation.

P

Punpun

I know he used a sword, who said he hasnt?? Im saying its not proved that IS hes only weapon and even main weapon. BM uses napoleon to Clash too, shes still not a swordsman cause Ita not her main thing.

I say shanks>>> cause of his feats. Its nothing confirmed for both sides.
Oh my bad your right.

Shanks is keeping that sword as a dildo. He probably shoves it up his ass and when the pleasure causes his dick to get hard, he uses it to fight.

Silly me I couldn't see such a simple thing.

Anyway my quota to deal with stupidity is finished so I bid my farewell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nop, its worse because fucking giant blade went straight through his upper body instead of sliding to the side of his abdomen, it didnt went through him, im not saying its not painfull, im saying it was not even nearly as bad.

Again, stop trying to put words into my mouth, when i said Luffy's endurance was weak? i said not being able to move after Lucci's fight showed his limit, not that it was bad.

Luffy couldnt move after his fight with Moria, Zoro was able to take all that pain on top of his own, soo yes, it shows better endurance.
:cheers:
what do you mean slide through?...ultimately it has to go through his skin.....are you saying me that blade goes through the side of the belly is less lethal than shoulder?....anyways, it won't make much difference whether blade went through or slide though...ultimately blood will come out....more importantly Zoro took only one hit and Luffy took many before that....

Not able to move is related to stamina not endurance...Luffy expended so much stamina and so couldn't move...

Using your "not able to move" logic did Zoro dance around after taking Luffy pain? say yes or no?
if Zoro taking pain means his endurance is top, then Luffy took so much pain by Magellan poison, fighting many animals, guards from level 1 to level 5, excruciating hormones treatment for like 10 or more hrs, taking many hits from many people in marineford etc.

WB was not a swordman, you ignorant fuck, and who the fuck knows what Roger's fighting style looked like.

if thats his "weaker form" then why the fuck does he keep using it? Oden one shoted his ass and thats pure fact no matter howoden much you wanna deny it. Oden was also a swordmen, and it was never said he ever managed to be considered world's #1.

It has been said multiple times in cannon that Mihawk was evenly matched with Shanks when he had 2 arms, its also plainly stated that Mihawk lost interest in Shanks when he lost one of his arms. Soo far you havent said shit to back up your headcannon, all you keep doing is repeating the same "what if's".
Who said WB was a swordsman? Hahahaha. Im Just saying he could made his weapon, One of the 12, BLACK.

And i LOVE that you said we dont know Roger style, THE SAME APLLY TO SHANKS, you Just provinha my point. Hahaha

Oden One shoted kaido but was One shoted by the same Guy he One shoted Second later? Tell me How this works in your Head hahahah, If he was One shoted How he had strenght tonone shot oden? 😂🤣

Again you didint prove Mihawks is strong than kaido or big mom even If oden is stronger than both of then cause you CANT prove Mihawk was stronger than oden only Black Blade argument cause that as i Said would apply to a Lot of other characters as Well and would make Mihawk the strongest character what he is NOT
Post automatically merged:

Oh my bad your right.

Shanks is keeping that sword as a dildo. He probably shoves it up his ass and when the pleasure causes his dick to get hard, he uses it to fight.

Silly me I couldn't see such a simple thing.

Anyway my quota to deal with stupidity is finished so I bid my farewell.
Yeahhh, probably big mom uses napoleon as dildo too cause she uses him, even to Clash like you Said shanks does and still NOT A SWORDSMAN.

Oh Well...😂🤣😂

nope, it won't make much difference whether blade went through or slide though...ultimately blood will come out....more importantly Zoro took only one hit and Luffy took many before that....

Not able to move is related to stamina not endurance...Luffy expended so much stamina and so couldn't move...

Using your "not able to move" logic did Zoro dance around after taking Luffy pain? say yes or no?
if Zoro taking pain means his endurance is top, then Luffy took so much pain by Magellan poison, fighting many animals, guards from level 1 to level 5, excruciating hormones treatment for like 10 or more hrs, taking many hits from many people in marineford etc.
Of course it makes a gigantic difecence LOL, where an atack hits and how it hits is important. Its like sayign cutting your finger with paper is also just as bad because it draws blood. Also, Zoro was affect by poison during his fight with Killer, and thats what helped to KO him on top of the damage, not just Killer's atack.

Again, Luffy got KOed pretty easily by Sanji with just a couple of kicks, Katakuri didnt manage to do that even with lots of punches, means he must hit as hard as a sick and old grandma.

He was awake and standing until Sanji found him hours later, wasnt he?

Luffy couldnt move while enduring the treatment at all, nor when he was first affected by the poison either. And again, he was only able to endure hits because of the hormones, in fact he needed even more to keep going during the fight.

Last edited:
Who said WB was a swordsman? Hahahaha. Im Just saying he could made his weapon, One of the 12, BLACK.

And i LOVE that you said we dont know Roger style, THE SAME APLLY TO SHANKS, you Just provinha my point. Hahaha

Oden One shoted kaido but was One shoted by the same Guy he One shoted Second later? Tell me How this works in your Head hahahah, If he was One shoted How he had strenght tonone shot oden? 😂🤣

Again you didint prove Mihawks is strong than kaido or big mom even If oden is stronger than both of then cause you CANT prove Mihawk was stronger than oden only Black Blade argument cause that as i Said would apply to a Lot of other characters as Well and would make Mihawk the strongest character what he is NOT
Post automatically merged:

Yeahhh, probably big mom uses napoleon as dildo too cause she uses him, even to Clash like you Said shanks does and still NOT A SWORDSMAN.

Oh Well...😂🤣😂
Who gives a fuck about Shank's style when either way he was dueling on equal ground with Mihawk regardless of his fighting style? LMAO. Shanks could fight mainly using his farts for all we know, still wouldnt change anything.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Oden stoped fighting and didnt finish Kaido, who was dying in the ground because Momo was a hostage, you bloody idiot, go read the whole flashback again.

He is stronger ONLY tha npeople that uses their swords as their MAIN weapon, the called swordsman people.

Using a sword as One of your many facets dont make you a swordsman. No matter How hard you try, BM, queen use It and are NOT swordsman. Shanks has One as Well and uses It but since we NEVER seen he fight we cant put as certain he IS a swordsman because he have One and thats It.

And making a sword Black until now is not proved that makes you stronger than someone than hasnt, almost like someone that have conquerors is not already stronger than someone who hasnt.

Its Just speculation.
Everything we know about Shanks supports that he is swordsman. You just choose to ignore that so you can argue that he's stronger than Mihawk.

By Oda telling us Mihawk is the WSS he can use other swordsman feats to hype up Mihawk's strength. Some might call it lazy writing but it allows him to save time in the manga that is as long as one piece.

We don't know a lot about a black blade but the fact the only two people in one piece to created a black blade were/are the strongest swordsmen of their time hints at it being a strength based feat. We can look at all of the strong swordsmen throughout the manga who didn't have a black blade and ee that it is not a easy feat even among so many strongest swordsmen.

One thing that people need to understand by being the Pirate King doesn't make you the strongest. The fact Oda decided to have 2 strongest titles in a manga makes it very clear he wants us to know Pirate King does not equal to the strongest. We don't know is when did WB become the WSM. Was it when Roger still alive or was it after Rogers died. There's so much that we still don't know.

Even napoleon is a named sword and BM is NOT a swordsman, yeah shanks have a swords since Very Young and he uses It in battle but we never Saw him fight to say he uses HIS swords as his MAIN thing. Because ALL swordsman use their swords as their MAIN weapon.

Mihawks wants a true swordsman, their lengenday fights dontnprove shanks using his sword as his mqins weapon, he does use It , thats ALL we know.

SHANKS is Full of misteries, later you Will brake your face with thinking they way you are.
Bruh stfu lmao
Y’all made up the word “true swordsman” just to downplay mihawk’s title and portayal. You also started giving shanks random powers to make him somehow a special kind of swordsman exempt from being weaker than mihawk. Stop reaching and start reading because you look pathetic going to these lengths to cap for your favorite.

Who gives a fuck about Shank's style when either way he was dueling on equal ground with Mihawk regardless of his fighting style? LMAO. Shanks could fight mainly using his farts for all we know, still wouldnt change anything.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Oden stoped fighting and didnt finish Kaido, who was dying in the ground because Momo was a hostage, you bloody idiot, go read the whole flashback again.
ohhhhhh so he wasnt One shoted?? Hahahahah
🤣😂🤣😂🤣

And wich time i Said shanks and mihawk werent close to each other in strenght?, i Just Said shanks feats are better and they really are by a long Miles. And thats why i see him stronger, never Said by How much 🤣😂.

Status
Not open for further replies.