Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoiler 1002

(legit?)
Just translated it. It’s nothing we didn’t already know:
"" Kaifu "" "Huh !!!" Countless slashes from Kaidou's mouth attack Luffy and his friends. But each one is the easiest to dodge this attack and launch an attack on Kaidou. "Rubber rubber" "" Monkey King "" Rotating bullet (rifle) "!!!" In addition, the kid grabs the beaten Kaidou and hits it against the ground "Destroy (slam)" string (Gibson) " !!! ”“ Guoo !!! ”However, Kaidou, who immediately turned to counterattack, goes to bite Low this time. Low who dodges this at the last minute. "I haven't seen the dragon's internal organs." Such Rho replaces himself with the stone that was flying around Kaidou's belly. "This is my heart" "Gamma knife" !!! "" Ooooo !!! "

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Characters don’t have to be complex to be cool and enjoyable.
Neither Zoro or Sanji is complex at all.
Post automatically merged:

Let’s be honest.
sanji is way more complex... hes life and experiences with zeff, his childhood, and hes familly..... zoro has what? a dead girl and promise to her to be WGS thats all, and hes bad ass... sanji dealt way more in hes life, and hat conflict with SH like ussop did, but in way better light

I hope Killer tanked Big Mom's attack
:myman:
dream on :myman:

They’re not poorly written. But if you think Zoro or Sanji is “complex” or “multilayered”.....
:whitepress:

I actually think you can make a decent argument for Luffy being a better written character than both. Particularly due to the Ace/Sabo stuff and the fact that we don’t actually know his dream.
Not knowing his dream has nothing to do with his character lol that's just Oda not disclosing info to create mysteries.

Sanji by far is the most complex, then Zoro and then Luffy.

"" Kaifu "" "Huh !!!" Countless slashes from Kaidou's mouth attack Luffy and his friends. But each one is the easiest to dodge this attack and launch an attack on Kaidou. "Rubber rubber" "" Monkey King "" Rotating bullet (rifle) "!!!" In addition, the kid grabs the beaten Kaidou and hits it against the ground "Destroy (slam)" string (Gibson) " !!! ”“ Guoo !!! ”However, Kaidou, who immediately turned to counterattack, goes to bite Low this time. Low who dodges this at the last minute. "I haven't seen the dragon's internal organs." Such Rho replaces himself with the stone that was flying around Kaidou's belly. "This is my heart" "Gamma knife" !!! "" Ooooo !!! "
Law do gamma knife using rock coz he didnt find kaido heart....?? Its confirmed kaido is immortal

i see, thanks

Spoiler 1002

(legit?)
Kaidou uses Kaifuu(the wind attack that cuts) but everyone dodges that easily, then Luffy attacks Kaidou with Kong Rifle, then Kidd catches Kaidou who was blown away and stamps him into the ground with a Slam Gibson.

Kaidou tries to counterattack attacking Law but Law dodges him and while saying that he hasn't seen the anatomical chart(i guess it's something like that in english) of a dragon but he thinks the heart should be around certain place and uses ganma knife

Welp, i wrote a summary for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.