Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
There will be at least a few remaining chapters of Kaido playing around before he finally gets serious and goes back to his human form to kick asses just like with the Scabbards.
And the novas also will get serious I presume.

I expect a consistent use of Asura mode, G4, eventually a new Kidd's attack (or disparate), Law to come up with new techniques etc.

Kaido’s dragon form takes all of his weaknesses, magnifies them, and gives him worse AP.

It kind of sux.
Base Kaido + club > Dragon Kaido > Base Kaido + no weapon

We should reconsider Retainers PL again.

Ryuo G4 , kidd , zoro, law, Killer have so far done less damage to Kaido than retainers did (even without counting Totsuka)

Only Luffy and Kidd are above retainers
The fest is debatable at this point
Law literally no diffed Kinemon, who did Oden Nitoryu. Please shut up.

And what is this supposed context that justifies him not understanding why Zoro would die for his dream?
- Sanji abandoning his dream to repay Zeff for saving him.
- Sanji abandoning his dream to help Zeff achieve his.
- Sanji willingness to concecrate his whole life to achieve Zeff's dream.
- Sanji willing to die instead of Zeff to protect Zeff's dream.

All this show that eventhough it ate at him to abandon his dream for Zeff he still stood by his decision. He's a man who would do anything for someone that he cares about and the concept of dieing because of pride instead of helping Zeff is an abhorrent thing to him. So him witnessing Zoro doing just that at that moment was against his life's resolve for more that 8 years. Even when everything is said and done at the end of the Baratie arc, Sanji still wasn't willing to leave the Baratie and leave Zeff alone. It needed Zeff to semi kick him out of the Baratie for him to finally leave with Luffy.

To this day Sanji is still living with the same resolve but now in addition to Zeff it's directed towards his crew. Another example of this is eventhough he hated his family for the way they treated him he's still willing to die for them because at the end of the day they're still his family by blood.

Kidd thinks that throwing Kaido on the ground will work or do anything Lol

Bro, get down from the roof please, you're embarassing yourself!

At least use some sharp metals on Kaido instead of this stupid shit dumbass!
I mean, Law made Kaido scream with some sharp rocks, when pre-Udon G4 did nothing.

It looks like Oda is softly retconning Kaido's durability so that most attacks hurt him but don't do significant damage?
:quest:

J

Jo_Ndule

Kidd thinks that throwing Kaido on the ground will work or do anything Lol

Bro, get down from the roof please, you're embarassing yourself!

At least use some sharp metals on Kaido instead of this stupid shit dumbass!
Oda doesn't know how to write his powers

If kidd doesn't make kaido bleed or really hurt this chap and the next then why even have him there.

If no SN hurt/make kaido bleed this chapter then what's the point of luffy learning ryuo lol or Zoro having enma and possibly ryuo
Or law abilities.
This battle sounds like the SNs seems to have found keys to win but will fail hard

I mean, Law made Kaido scream with some sharp rocks, when pre-Udon G4 did nothing.

It looks like Oda is softly retconning Kaido's durability so that most attacks hurt him but don't do significant damage?
:quest:
Pre-Udon Luffy use that weak shit Kong Organ move. (Fucking useless move) Kong Gun > Kong Organ as shown in this chapter.

I said it since 923, that if Luffy used stronger moves like Leo Bazooka or KKG, he would damage Kaido.

Oda doesn't know how to write his powers

If kidd doesn't make kaido bleed or really hurt this chap and the next then why even have him there.

If no SN hurt/make kaido bleed this chapter then what's the point of luffy learning ryuo lol or Zoro having enma and possibly ryuo
Or law abilities.
This battle sounds like the SNs seems to have found keys to win but will fail hard
I’ve been saying this.

J

Jo_Ndule

Base Kaido + club > Dragon Kaido > Base Kaido + no weapon

Law literally no diffed Kinemon, who did Oden Nitoryu. Please shut up.
Law beat kinnemon who didn't even have a clue and wasn't that serious
Yeah good.

Nobody talking about Kinnemon here.

Aa swordmen/blade users :
Law , zoro and Killer are yet to surpass Retainers in feats vs Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.