Status
Not open for further replies.
Just translated it. It’s nothing we didn’t already know:
"" Kaifu "" "Huh !!!" Countless slashes from Kaidou's mouth attack Luffy and his friends. But each one is the easiest to dodge this attack and launch an attack on Kaidou. "Rubber rubber" "" Monkey King "" Rotating bullet (rifle) "!!!" In addition, the kid grabs the beaten Kaidou and hits it against the ground "Destroy (slam)" string (Gibson) " !!! ”“ Guoo !!! ”However, Kaidou, who immediately turned to counterattack, goes to bite Low this time. Low who dodges this at the last minute. "I haven't seen the dragon's internal organs." Such Rho replaces himself with the stone that was flying around Kaidou's belly. "This is my heart" "Gamma knife" !!! "" Ooooo !!! "
I really hope that Kidd did more than that in the chap because atm

He really looks like the lvp alongside BM

Kaidou uses Kaifuu(the wind attack that cuts) but everyone dodges that easily, then Luffy attacks Kaidou with Kong Rifle, then Kidd catches Kaidou who was blown away and stamps him into the ground with a Slam Gibson.

Kaidou tries to counterattack attacking Law but Law dodges him and while saying that he hasn't seen the anatomical chart(i guess it's something like that in english) of a dragon but he thinks the heart should be around certain place and uses ganma knife
Post automatically merged:

Welp, i wrote a summary for nothing
Gamma Knife's epic fail coming.

Kaidou uses Kaifuu(the wind attack that cuts) but everyone dodges that easily, then Luffy attacks Kaidou with Kong Rifle, then Kidd catches Kaidou who was blown away and stamps him into the ground with a Slam Gibson.

Kaidou tries to counterattack attacking Law but Law dodges him and while saying that he hasn't seen the anatomical chart(i guess it's something like that in english) of a dragon but he thinks the heart should be around certain place and uses ganma knife
Post automatically merged:

Welp, i wrote a summary for nothing
Doesn't this sorta imply that Killer used kama sonic against BM?

J

Jo_Ndule

People dont realise how strong kidd is to slam Dragon kaido down in one move
Or squeeze Base kaido.
Only Luffy in g3 has sent dragon kaido in one blow
And also base kaido

So everyone dodged that wind attack? As expected
Seems like kaido has indeed tanked GK

Even though Oda giving an excuse why go won't work but still GK affects the organs
Law is seeking the heart coz he wanna kill Kaido straight

Status
Not open for further replies.