Status
Not open for further replies.
Fujitora? Not so much. Fujitora's powers revove around gravity. As for swordsmanship, he is not nearly on that level of AP and lethality.
nope look at how much you alr tryna downplay fuji is above swordsmenship it also involves gravity thats what oda said LOL
fujitora ext diff kaido im done i thought kaido can ext diff nvm

Each chapter is 17 pages with limited no. of panels, Oda's not going to waste panels of showing a frame by frame breakdown of Kaido dodging because some dude needs hard evidence that he dodged, even though we can infer from the context starting from Big Mom herself telling Kaido to avoid the attack and so on...

:suresure:
Why are you taking these guys serious?

I

Indigo

This is actually a good point.

If Zoro's Onigiri from last chapter wasn't able to really damage Kaido, and that was using Enma.

That means it's not Enma's feat to create such a massive strike in this chapter, that's Zoro's feat. If it was just Enma, Kaido would've been sliced from the first onigiri.

That's it, gg, it's not Enma's power with Oden's Haki or some shit, it's Zoro's.

Each chapter is 17 pages with limited no. of panels, Oda's not going to waste panels of showing a frame by frame breakdown of Kaido dodging because some dude needs hard evidence that he dodged, even though we can infer from the context starting from Big Mom herself telling Kaido to avoid the attack and so on...

:suresure:
you are seriously dont have panel or evidence whatsoever.

We know it made Big Mom crumble, and she never does something like that unless the attack is really really dangerous and fearful.

Odds want Zoro would have scarred Kaido had he landed it.
Based on???? Big Mom told kaido to dodge because there is an odd prescene in it I don't think they knew about how much it would do just seemed like a precautionary measure. Again zoro cutting a bit off a stone horn isn't indicative of what he'd do to kaido especially when you said he doesn't know penetration

Status
Not open for further replies.