Status
Not open for further replies.
You are two years too late but you are catching up. :cheers:
Lol even before this chapter I already posted I thought Zoro would win against Chapter 923 Luffy but was saying the feats still favored Luffy.
Now with this chapter,Zoro got the feats on his side but I still doubt the fight is a mid diff or anything lol(Zoro will need high diff as that is how Oda portrays these type of high level battles).
But yeah you are kind of right,I'm late at the party.

Just want to see what will be Zoro's ceiling this arc,he's been very impressive in Wano and the best is still ahead.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lol even before this chapter I already posted I thought Zoro would win against Chapter 923 Luffy but was saying the feats still favored Luffy.
Now with this chapter,Zoro got the feats on his side but I still doubt think the fight is a mid diff or anything lol.
But yeah you are kind of right,I'm late at the party.

Just want to see what will be Zoro's ceiling this arc,he's been very impressive in Wano and the best is still ahead.
I dont think thats debatable anymore kaido is literally shaking in front of him.

lmfao the white cloud is proof

you have 2 choices he either quickly moved out of the way

or hes breathing hard because he was so scared he started hyperventilating
How is it proof. Proof what would be if he looked visibly out of breath or if huffing was written down. Like for Zoro vs the Gifters.....his face looked physically tired and the huffing was wrriten down. This however is nothing close to that.

Non of those 2 options happened. Get out off your fantasy land

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
How is it proof. Proof what would be if he looked visibly out of breath or if huffing was written down. Like for Zoro vs the Gifters.....his face looked physically tired and the huffing was wrriten down. This however is nothing close to that.

Non of those 2 options happened. Get out off your fantasy land
lmfao you just got bodied again
i take it zoro isnt breathing heavy after using enma then either L sanji ?

So you are here to downplay Zoro because Sanji is absolutely dog shit?

And downplaying Zoro to death and wanking Sanji so hard, your hand permanently smells like Sanjis dick (he probably got it chopped off during his training), Zoro would still no diff Sanji.

Gap is that big.
Lmao why you so pressed. Literally nothing idicates he dodged. Zoro's sword is literally right in front of Kaido's face still. Cry harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.