Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda going into fanservice mode is like yea yea yea

Luffy's still keep his barrier haki usage to use it in a more critical times apparently, i guess he'll wait for Kaidou to enter a new form of Uo Uo and then he can equalize switching it up by using barrier haki and in effect, changing the attack names.

...But why is Kong Gattling different from Kong Organ anyway? Is Kong Organ the horizontally-aligned version while Gatling is randomly-directed version? I hope Luffy vs Kaidou get at a new level here, like can they have a dialogue / verbal exchange that let us get a new insight to Kaidou's character as opposed to Luffy's character? Since Kaidou is like a superior version of Doflamingo now. Wanting to be PK, being ganged by strong fighters but still reveals dominance, and finally having a tragic story. I hope Luffy vs Kaidou has a depth of character interaction and development from both characters, even more than a rebellious newcomer surpassing a godlike strong tyrant to decide a country's fate. I hope it gets more personal and melancholic, even, for both.

Zoro keep finding new attacks as a result of his Enma training, i wonder how Oda will visualize them. Fire Blaze is like a continuation of Fire-Cutting tech "i've always wanted a fire sword". "He cut fire again" So maybe he started to train those fire slashes since even before Wano, maybe in WCI. Fire vs fire, sword vs sword...an even stronger foreshadowing of Zoro vs King? Since King and his hax is like being kept hidden for now.

Gamma Knife comes out again. Why not Mes? just wanna see him teleport performance around the battlefield and finally doing Mes to put BM / Kaidou in a somewhat cornered situation. I remember Vergo reactionarily stomping Law even before he did Mes? I wanna see Kaidou toying and arriving earlier at the Law's teleport destination points by pure devastation speed, just for Kaidou's lulz though.
Finding new Attacks? Bro what the hell are you talking about? Fire cutting has noting to do with Enma. Zoro been interested in Fire cutting since PH

He has not once considered Sanji his rival, NOT EVEN ONCE.
Not only that, no one in universe considers Sanji Zoro's rival, no data book calls Sanji Zoro's rival like they call Shanks Mihawk's rival.

What would Zoro consider Sanji rival for? Zoro doesn't give a shit about him, his dream links him to all the swordsmen. Zoro considers Sanji an annoyance at times, cook always and a good hand that can be relied up in his and Luffy's presence and nothing more
Post automatically merged:

No Zoro neg diffs.
What are you talking about? Zoro himself considers sanji as his rival. Why is he jealous then?

Status
Not open for further replies.