Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to see ur analysis about Zoro vs Fujitora and why u think Zoro can defeat him ; i will debate u instead of @MarineHQ62 :super:
I don't think he can defeat Fuji yet but push him to high/extreme diff with Ashura.
Zoro was able to overpower Fujitora's surprise attack with his weakest sword flying slash and his physical strength.

Zoro at his maximum speed has shown reactions and movement/attack speeds comparable to Yonko. He can compete with Yonko's attacks in his base form.
If he still has Ashura, he can deal with most of Fujitora's arsenal and Fujitora would be pushed to absolute max to be able to win that fight. Altho if it becomes a battle of attrition, I don't see Zoro losing it.

Organically Sanji was never meant to be Zoro's equal in combat, they often times compete like two siblings do trying to figure out who is "Better" but it was never about individual strength.

Sanji and Zoro have never had a fight, One Piece data books that are either reviewed or straight up written and even referred to in different SBSs have Zoro and Luffy being equal in combat and Sanji being a level behind.

Worst Generation is a generation that was meant to rule the new era and Sanji was not part of it, while Zoro was. Oda even went out of their way to have them actually fight and both wanting to know who is stronger where as in Zoro's mind it is clear that he is stronger than Sanji. And that stance is supported by both gag moments like Zoro saying he is worth 2000 men and serious moment like Zoro taking Luffy's pain and knocking Sanji out claiming it is warriors job to protect and not cook's.

Even recently among worst generation and new generation in general 5 people were separated facing two emperors, the gate keepers of current generation and those 5 people are Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Law, Killer and Sanji is not one of them. Zoro is often compared to his captain by bystanders as well.

So even if you don't want to subscribe to feats which heavily favor Zoro, portrayal, hype, in universe statements and external source material all points to Zoro and Luffy being comparable in combat and not Zoro and Sanji. It almost diminishes Zoro's worth as a character if he is close to Sanji in combat.
All that yet zoro considers sanji as his rival.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It's a fact that Zoro hasn't used his upper tier Santoryu techniques (Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki, (Upgraded) Gyuki Muzume, 1080 Pound Cannon, Nigori-Zake, Rokudo no Tsuji, Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai) or hardening.

You can speculate on why Zoro is holding back so massively against a Yonkou, but you can't argue that Zoro is secretly going all out despite him holding back on his strongest moves because it contradicts your head canon.

My guess is that Oda intends to have Zoro gradually ramp up the strength of the techniques he's using vs Kaido, and we'll soon see him using stronger techniques. He may also be saving hardening for particularly impactful strikes by Zoro.

Alternatively, the rooftop battle is destined for failure and Kaido is holding Zoro's all out in reserve for later.

All that yet zoro considers sanji as his rival.
He has not once considered Sanji his rival, NOT EVEN ONCE.
Not only that, no one in universe considers Sanji Zoro's rival, no data book calls Sanji Zoro's rival like they call Shanks Mihawk's rival.

What would Zoro consider Sanji rival for? Zoro doesn't give a shit about him, his dream links him to all the swordsmen. Zoro considers Sanji an annoyance at times, cook always and a good hand that can be relied up in his and Luffy's presence and nothing more
Post automatically merged:

No Zoro neg diffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.