Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally said that people are calling me zoro haters and zoro downplayer so I got my old posts to show them I’m not.

then all of a sudden I’m bitching and moaning. It’s funny. Because multiple people just called me a zoro hater AFTER I posted my Reddit posts proving my point once again.
I don’t think you know how to read . No one cares about your Reddit post . The only person agreeing with you is nudle the guy who has no clue about what goes on in this manga and hates on zoro as if his life depended on it . You’re in the same boat with bozos like that buddy

If you think I’m a zoro hater and downplayers fine stop replying to my posts then and ignore it. Talk about how good “grandmaster” is you fucking weirdos. Leave me out of it. Tired of you dumbass low life bozos quoting everything I say and moving the goal posts.

J

Jo_Ndule

I literally said that people are calling me zoro haters and zoro downplayer so I got my old posts to show them I’m not.

then all of a sudden I’m bitching and moaning. It’s funny. Because multiple people just called me a zoro hater AFTER I posted my Reddit posts proving my point once again.
:kayneshrug:it's either you join my anti wank squad or u try to fit in with these Z wankers

You don't sound like these delusional fanboys

Dont justify yourself too much

Zoro is always gonna be one of my favorite characters. I was on the zoro kills kaido train till I entered this group chat of mostly zoro cultists. Then I changed my tune
stop deflecting. You said you're a zoro hater and then tried to pretend that you didn't say that. Nice try moving the goalpost but you bodied yourself again. are you sure you're not your own worst enemy??

It's funny because you are bitching and moaning, then you get salty when the "Zboiiiis" call you out

I MadE A PosT 53.5 DaYs AGo SayING I LovE ZoRO... HoW CaN I Be A Z HatER YoU IdiOTs

If you think I’m a zoro hater and downplayers fine stop replying to my posts then and ignore it. Talk about how good “grandmaster” is you fucking weirdos. Leave me out of it. Tired of you dumbass low life bozos quoting everything I say and moving the goal posts.

hello again. It's me quoting. you gonna write about it in your diary about how a worstgen member made you cry :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.