Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I need to body you, here it goes.

Zoro lost to nerfed killer which you fanboys said he was not nerfed but ch 1001 confirmed he was nefred

Zoro fanboys said Enma was not a power up but chapter 1001 confirmed it was

Zoro fanboys said Shanks was a Yonko 12 + years ago and that Mihawk faved Yonko Shanks. However, chapter 957 shower that was false and Shanks became a Yonko 6 years ago. Mihawk has never fought Yonko Shanks.

Zoro fanboys said the scuffle that Kaido and Shanks had was sorted out using Sake. This was proven false by Kaido's omission in chapter 1001. He really pushed back kaido using force.

Zoro fanboys said Zoro had internal destruction haki but ch 1001 proved that to be false.

There is more headcannon to be destroyed by Oda in the coming chapters.

Oda is destroying you guys everytime. It never fails.
Your Brain is made of rubber just like Luffys . Or lard .......I’m being to nice more like horse shit

And I can be too
But Sanji has never been impressive unless your standards of what is impressive is very low
Why would I read One Piece if I can't be impressed by Sanji ?
Should I not be impressed by anything not done by anyone at least a strong as Zoro or Sanji ?
Should I dodge every chapter who is not about Top Tier ?
Should I just read the adventure of Luffy, Zoro, the Yonkous, Mihawk and Akainu in 70 chapters ?

I'm currently, in the middle of the night waiting for spoilers BECAUSE I like Sanji too.

Sanji impressed me when Dofflamingo recognized his worth, Sanji impressed me when he sacrificed his happiness for the sake of Zeff and the Baratie, Sanji impressed me with Reiju, Sanji impressed me with Pudding, Sanji impressed me when saving his awful family ( I would have probably just save Reiju ), Sanji impressed me when speed bleatzing Oven, Sanji impressed me when baking that cake that KOed Big Mom.
I like Sanji and One Piece would be far less interesting without him.

Why would I read One Piece if I can't be impressed by Sanji ?
Should I not be impressed by anything not done by anyone at least a strong as Zoro or Sanji ?
Should I dodge every chapter who is not about Top Tier ?
Should I just read the adventure of Luffy, Zoro, the Yonkous, Mihawk and Akainu in 70 chapters ?

I'm currently, in the middle of the night waiting for spoilers BECAUSE I like Sanji too.

Sanji impressed me when Dofflamingo recognized his worth, Sanji impressed me when he sacrificed his happiness for the sake of Zeff and the Baratie, Sanji impressed me with Reiju, Sanji impressed me with Pudding, Sanji impressed me when saving his awful family ( I would have probably just save Reiju ), Sanji impressed me when speed bleatzing Oven, Sanji impressed me when baking that cake that KOed Big Mom.
I like Sanji and One Piece would be far less interesting without him.
Spitting:myman:

Keep talking, I'm confident in Oda after the last few chapters lol. It's nice to see Zoro fanboys use headcanon and be destroyed at the same time by Oda.
Wtf are you talking about?
Literally every Zoro fan is happy with Zoro's performance in the last few chapter, are you blind or incapable of reading?
Post automatically merged:

Luffy is getting his ass saved by Zoro literally for 2 chapters straight

Keep talking, I'm confident in Oda after the last few chapters lol. It's nice to see Zoro fanboys use headcanon and be destroyed at the same time by Oda.
But you literally used headcanon in your previous post. If you were trying to troll, you're not doing it right since you made yourself look stupid in the process, but if you were serious and misread the Zoro v Killer fight, the chapters are available on Viz though it requires subscription and limited availability depending on what country you're in.

@PizzaBread already answered you guys:

Kaido saw Oden's Ryuo in the Scabbards as well. Beyond that, he fought Oden using Enma. Every sword has its own unique aura, and if Enma is one of only two blades to give Kaido his lone scar, it's no surprise that Kaido would remember it.

Man, I don't understand the fuss over Kaido recalling the last wielder of Enma. People recall Shanks/Roger when they see Luffy's Strawhat all the time. I don't understand how people are suddenly trying to distort this into some kind of powerscaling statement.
  • Enma stored Oden's haki.
  • Enma has special secret powers.

Both of the above conclusions are unwarranted from Kaido remembering the previous wielder of Enma when he is attacked with the blade. The same way people being reminded of Shanks/Roger in Luffy is no powerscaling statement.

The level of jumping to conclusions and general insanity going on here is apalling. You don't need to torture a scene of Kaido recalling the last wielder of a weapon to push your agenda regarding Enma being a power up or Kaido hurting Zoro only due to Enma. I've said that I think Enma is a power up, but it's sure as hell not because Kaido was reminded of Oden when Zoro attacked him with Enma.
Saying the scabbards are using the same Ryou as Oden is NOT the same as saying he senses Oden from the Sword. :kriwhat:

Saying the scabbards are using the same Ryou as Oden is NOT the same as saying he senses Oden from the Sword. :kriwhat:
We knew previous Swordsman spirit are in the Sword. Ryuma is in Shisui too and kuaina in Wado

Scans are gonna hit different this week with the amount of shit talking. :steef:
Bro you still talking?

It's on you to show where and what makes Shanks more than a swordsman. So show that please. Never in the history of one piece has there been he's a swordsman++.
sorry thats not how this works, you still have the burden of proof and also please learn basic reading comprehension because I hate repeating myself.
I CLEARLY stated in the last post that shanks POSSIBLY could use more than only sword attacks based on what RAYLEIGH has shown. which is using a fighting style not solely based off of swordsmanship.
never made a definitive claim like you did.
I keep telling you.
Zoro is a swordsman who kicks and punches and pulls out demonic illusions
Cabaji is a swordsman who rides a unicycle, blows fire, and throws spinners at people. Yet he is a swordsman.
Fujitora, a guy that summons meteors from space, is a swordsman.
Kinemon who summons clothes is a swordsman. Shiryu who is invisible is a swordsman. Law who operates in his room is a swordsman. Stop making up stuff.
Mihawk is
"Strongest Swordsman in the World"
Sekai Saikyō no Kenshi - 世界最強の剣士
yes i agree, kabaji, fuji, kinemon and even Big Meme are ALL swordsman..
the difference here is that people like big mom or fuji have other techniques that overshadow or makeup their lack of swordsmanship skill compared to someone like zoro vista or mihawk.
So please prove why Shanks isn't and how Shanks isn't.

All of those people, i.e Roger and Rayleigh are swordsmen. Don't be moronic.

Again. When Roger was alive Mihawk was 19 and not the WSS. Rayleigh is past his prime now. They have no correlation with the CURRENT STRONGEST SWORDSMAN. Mihawk was not born with the world's strongest swordsman title.
I. NEVER. SAID. SHANKS. ISN'T. A. SWORDSMAN.
I dont want to have to repeat that again.
also thats not what i asked.

I specifically asked if you think CURRENT Mihawk is stronger than Prime roger?
keep in mind mihawk has a black blade and neither roger or rayleigh did. meaning mihawk is a better swordsman then them.

Rayleigh hasn’t shown anything but swordsmanship stop lying you bozo . Zoro has kicked and punched in the manga to . He even has a no sword style . He’s still a swordman. Ray is a swordman
you must be reading 2 piece if youre saying rayleigh hasnt shown anything other than swordsmanship:gokulaugh:

sorry thats not how this works, you still have the burden of proof and also please learn basic reading comprehension because I hate repeating myself.
I CLEARLY stated in the last post that shanks POSSIBLY could use more than only sword attacks based on what RAYLEIGH has shown. which is using a fighting style not solely based off of swordsmanship.
never made a definitive claim like you did.

yes i agree, kabaji, fuji, kinemon and even Big Meme are ALL swordsman..
the difference here is that people like big mom or fuji have other techniques that overshadow or makeup their lack of swordsmanship skill compared to someone like zoro vista or mihawk.

I. NEVER. SAID. SHANKS. ISN'T. A. SWORDSMAN.
I dont want to have to repeat that again.
also thats not what i asked.

I specifically asked if you think CURRENT Mihawk is stronger than Prime roger?
keep in mind mihawk has a black blade and neither roger or rayleigh did. meaning mihawk is a better swordsman then them.

you must be reading 2 piece if youre saying rayleigh hasnt shown anything other than swordsmanship:gokulaugh:
Having a black blade doesn't mean he a better Swordsman. What are you even talking about?

There's no proof Mihawk never fought Yonko Shanks, because it's very possible they had one more duel after Shanks became Yonko. Mihawk won and became the WSS, but was disappointed because two-arm Yonko Shanks would've been stronger.
Well, there actualy is. As Shanks asked Mihawk if he wanted to fight, Mihawk said he doesn't want to fight a crippled guy. Shanks is a Yonkou only since 6 years, but he lost his arm 12 years ago. Means Mihawk didn't fight against Shanks since atleast 12 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.