Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck does he have to be called a swordsman?
If there is a book, that looks like a book, has pages like a book, has text like a book, author doesn't have to tell us it s book cuz author can assume his audience is not mentally retarded
cope harder the fucking author just said but how does he actually fight. Shanks ain’t a swordman until the manga or oda says so.

The whole point of Zoro training to master Enma is to get it so it doesn't suck his haki out of him and expel it through the blade. He needs to be able to control it, so the Haki is contained within the blade when coating it. It's all about containing Haki within the blade when using hardening.

Also, I think people are mistakenly thinking I am implying Zoro is somehow using/releasing Oden's Haki from decades ago, but that's not what I am saying at all. My argument is that this seems to be the key to permanently blackening a blade.
Well thats possible but again how does Haki containment work?

Lets say Kitetsu blades also have dormant Haki in them, Sandai more than likely should, yet when Zoro strikes a logia like Enel with them, he doesn't take damage.

Why does Haki contained in blades not come into fruition?
Post automatically merged:

cope harder the fucking author just said but how does he actually fight. Shanks ain’t a swordman until the manga or oda says so.
Okay ignoring you is the only way to win against you.

Its impossible to beat an idiot in an argument

Zoro mid diffs scrap metal irrelevant fodder Kidd
For an “scrap metal irrelevant fodder“ you Zorotards sure seem pretty obsessed with trying to downplay him. It’s pretty sad how y’all are reaching so hard and having orgasms over incomplete spoiler texts and two chapters of Zoro doing shit Scabbards have already done lol. Nothing has happened in this fight that proves Zoro is over Kidd, calm down with the wanking.

For an “scrap metal irrelevant fodder“ you Zorotards sure seem pretty obsessed with trying to downplay him. It’s pretty sad how y’all are reaching so hard and having orgasms over incomplete spoiler texts and two chapters of Zoro doing shit Scabbards have already done lol. Nothing has happened in this fight that proves Zoro is over Kidd, calm down with the wanking.
Keep spitting

killers* attack.onigiri always goes for the body. Killer went for the neck. After Zoro himself complains about not unleashing more of enma
Post automatically merged:

Anyone can clealy see blood coming from Kaido's body and even in the same spot where the slash hits unlike other scenes. You gotta be trying way too hard to play the blind guy not to see it.
It’s mot blood that was disproven already even when luffy fought kaido for the first time there was debris

I mean we’re not trying to downplay Kid. We’re just using the Ls Oda has handed us about Kid.

That’s the information we’ve used to build the portfolio around him. I mean his rival was literally Apoo, who Zoro pretty much could’ve mid diffed

No he hasn’t. What are you basing this off of? All of them are simply attacking Kaido and not doing much damage at the moment. Nothing has been shown that indicates that Zoro’s attacks have been more effective than Kidd’s. You’re just being bias. Not to mention you are assuming that Kidd is using his strongest attacks right now to further push your agenda lol. You people reach way too hard to wank Zoro and downplay Kidd. The fight has just started and the only one who has done significant damage to Kaido is Luffy. Calm down with the Kidd downplay. I know Zoro fans are insecure about him for some reason but cmon now lol.
You spittin :steef:

I mean we’re not trying to downplay Kid. We’re just using the Ls Oda has handed us about Kid.

That’s the information we’ve used to build the portfolio around him. I mean his rival was literally Apoo, who Zoro pretty much could’ve mid diffed
Who said apoo was kidds rival? Stop injecting your headcanon in the story. Kidd and luffy see each other as rivals since they met in udon again

Yes you guys are trying to downplay Kidd and it’s pretty pathetic because there is nothing that has happened so far in this fight that warrants the downplay. Kidd has 2 Ls to top tiers genius. Please enlighten me on all these “Ls” Kidd has taken.

His rival is Apoo because they argue a couple times? Then I guess you would have to admit Zoro is rivals with Sanji right? But me and you both know you won’t because of where your obvious bias lies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
2. Oda has refused to call him a swordsman like mihawk in his entire life even going onto implying he isn’t when he is? That’s your logic?
Oda didn't call any of the following people swordsmen:
  • Kaku
  • Rayleigh
  • Oden
  • Kawamatsu
  • Kinemon
  • Kanjuro
  • Okiku
  • Asura Douji
  • Denjiro
I guess none of them are swordsmen then?

1.it said it in a sbs
Thanks.

Do you think Zoro is getting new higher techniques?

Or Oda just going to be lazy and scale up all his old techniques.
Zoro already got a new Ougi (Rokudo no Tsuji) over the timeskip. He might have other new upper tier techniques. I am hopeful we see other scaled up preskip techniques (Gyuki Muzume, Rashomon, Nigori-Zake).

luffy isnt using midtier attacks either and I wont come to this conclusion "Zoro > luffy".
  • Luffy delivered significantly more damage to Kaido as at chapter 1000.
  • Luffy was specially highlighted in 1001.

Luffy has reasons to be favoured over Zoro that Kidd lacks.

we will have to see how that damage stacks up when they land their attacks
Sure, I'm willing to be patient before passing final judgement.

more interested in the law comparison atm cause I think law will be weaker .
Law has been weaker than Santoryu Zoro since Dressrosa, I'm not interested in what I consider a foregone conclusion.

All of them are simply attacking Kaido and not doing much damage at the moment.
This was true last chapter, but has not actually been indicated this chapter.

Nothing has been shown that indicates that Zoro’s attacks have been more effective than Kidd’s.
Zoro's Flying Dragon: Fire Blaze triggered Kaido's Oden PTSD. That's a greater accomplishment than any attack bar Red Roc.

Not to mention you are assuming that Kidd is using his strongest attacks right now to further push your agenda lol.
I'm assuming Kidd is using upper tier attacks based on his fellow Supernova captains (Luffy and Law) doing so. I do not claim he's using his very strongest attacks.

You people reach way too hard to wank Zoro and downplay Kidd.
I may wank Zoro, but I'm not a Kidd downplayer.

The fight has just started and the only one who has done significant damage to Kaido is Luffy.
This was true as of Chapter 1001, but is not necessarily the case this chapter.

That’s not blood is debris
Oda consistently draws in the series
They don't look the same to me.

That is just debris. You can refer to chapter 923. You will see the same thing.
Panel of what you're referring to? Also, there are instances that look similar and where blood (per the official coloured comics). This may never be settled until they reach that scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.