Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

We don't see kidd zapped
So we don't really know if he is KOed or damaged badly

While we saw Killer and zoro zapped clearly
To the point kidd and Luffy were shocked!

Btw
Someone said Killer cant hurt kaido lol...
Also Kidd did hurt kaido but not like real damage tho

"Killer can't hurt kaido..."
Zoro is yet to hurt kaido for real while Killer has done more than ganma knife even in this chapter

Ok, now that Kaido of all people needs to dodge Zoro's attack, that's a confirmation that Zoro can take out ANYBODY with a single serious attack. That includes all the Yonkos and all the Emperors, simply every1. And he probably doesnt even need Asura to do it.

Kong Organ doesnt suck, it's 6xKong Gun, it's just that pre-Ryo Luffy sucks. With Ryo, Kong Organ is just fine and stands between Kong Gun and Kong Gattling on the scale. 1 hit<6 hits< more than 6 hits. No, pre-Ryo Boundman cant hurt Kaido even with KKG.

Show us Whitebeard/Roger getting a clean hit on Kaido with their weapons?

Yeah, the Santoryu swordsman will go Ittoryu because only Enma can harm Kaido... Sounds bright to you?:milaugh:

No. In case your eyes arent working, Kaido's scar is X-shaped, Enma didnt make it alone, Ame no Habakiri didnt sit out and applaud Enma. If you want to troll, at least try harder. :myman:

Nope. Nothing powerful about Enma.

None of them are down, even pre-TS exhausted Zoro didnt go down from 1 attack from god of thunder, the Kami Eneru.
They are all good overall, I would rank Luffy 1st due to most panel time, Kidd last since he is the least impressive.
Zoro would rank first if he managed to defend/cut the lightning from BM.
Luffy not affected by Borobreath seems straight BS if he didnt use Haki blast to defend himself but Oda has to babysit him...

Seems like illusion indeed since it's going through Kaido, if not, he should have been split in half in that spot. He's not down, imo.

Enma isnt a PU and you know it lol, you have always known it. :myman:

No, he doesnt hype Kidd, I told you that these two underlings are stronger than their captains.

No, "the result would still be the same". Remember that Zoro took Killer out in first named move, while injured. He did better than BM.

No, creating big slashes, way bigger than Oden ever did, makes Zoro pant. He panted in Dressrosa after offing lord Pica as well.

Hiryu Kaen> Anything in Luffy's arsenal. It's pointless to compare a swordsman with a brawler, always has been.

It's ok, that's just their coping mechanism.

No need to be modest. We are just getting proof that Zoro is the strongest fighter on the good side, as I claimed long ago. :catrude:

Oh, something for the Enma squad:
Enma, named attack:
Pre-Enma, not named attack:
:milaugh:
Dude wtf are you talking about? It's clear Kong Gatling is the true Kong Gun spam. Kong Organ fists were too small/too weak.

Every supernova was looking good in this chapter,still I expect more of Kid.
At least Law could teleport Zoro above,even though is GK was portrayal weaker then Killer and the Scabbard attacks.
Killer was a beast,his moveset is so amazing to watch,jumping on Kaido and attacking him with a nice attack, was looking good.
Zoro and Luffy the mvps of this chapter,how Zoro block the wind attack,how he cut boro breath and cut something larger as a mountain easily down, Epic.
Luffy too how he dodge Kaido wind slashes and lands attacks,dude was rocking.

I expect more of Law, probably he now have stronger finisher move, sincw GK who almost kill Doffy wasn't really useful against Kaido and was portrayal worse then the attacks of the Scabbards and Killer.

Hope Oda don't switch to the others and still show us this fight, one of the best in the entire 10years. So amazing...

I don't remember people attributing everything Oden did to Enma, Oden got the full credit for his achievements but somehow you gotta find ways to undermine everything Zoro does
Just like all these crying people
Don’t you do the same things by attributing everything to the raid suit now instead of Sanji? They’re the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.