Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

that would make Wadatsumi bigger than Pica which would mean the beginning feat of Jinbe and Sanji was way more better than Zoro's Pica feat ... hahaha :optimistic:
Ah yes, because Wadatsumi is made of pure rock and Jinbei and Sanji broke / cut that dude in half.

Try kicking a dude on the belly and then try cutting a rock of the same size with a sword.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Like brother and sister, can´t wait for the flashback, I can see Kaido see in Whitebeard his older brother, we learning probably that these three had a special bound each other. I like how BM and Kaido can fight as team with supporting each other, hope this going forward like this, Kaido could even push Prometheus and Zeus by feeding them wiith thunder and fire.

@MarineHQ62 , @Bogard , @Sentinel , @RayanOO , @Jiihad
Yo boys I did noticed something.
Why King,Queen and Jack don´t stepped above at the roof to help their captain?
Okay probably Jack still recover from the beat down by the Minks, but the other two?
Chapter 999 was before the fight start and probably the fight is running now probably over 10mins.
Are you saying me King and Queen still get hold by Marco for the entire fight?
:suresure:

Would be great feat for Marco if he can fight these two for this long enough, probably with even having the upperhand?
Also @comrade don´t misunderstand me when I say Killer>Doffy, to make it fair right now I have the feeling like everyone on the roof>YC2-3lvl(probably even King). I don´t want Oda too switch back because the battle at the top is so goat like, with the supernova showing insane feats. Compare them to the commanders, I feel like they looking really far better.
So it isn´t only against Doffy but overall agains the other yonkou commanders. Zoro as best example, I can´t imagine him losing to YCs right now after these monster feats.

I don´t know how Oda want to make us exiting for the other battles while we having the god battle at the rooftop.
The lasttime when I enjoy something so much was Snakeman vs Katakuri who was gold for me, the battle at the rooftop is right now one of the best in the all last years.

Not only Zoro but all Supernova and these two Yonkous are amazing and I hope Oda still show us the fight without skipping.
Everyone under the roof must be like: Nope I don´t gonna try to fight at the rooftop after seeing all these insane feats.

I don´t know if Oda make a mistake to show such a goat battle before the battle with the flyers and calamity, because everyoone right now join so much the the rooftop battle.
See ya come for tha king ya bet not miss. Thought Maveo was a hoe and now they disappeared from tha manga

Zoro is really cool this chapter. His block on wind attack and his attack look dope.

I also really like bigmom and kaido chemistry, where bigmom is like an elder sister. I honestly don't want them to lose/die this arc and spare them for the later fight.

However, it is weird that no SN give a damn about Bigmom and let her get free hits.
Kaido and Linlin have been only attacking Luffy until this chapter, and now they attack the others and they almost get one shot.

"Killer was lying about punisher, a tiny motor couldn't improve his combat prowess"
"Zoro isn't being portrayed on the same level as killer, he has more debris-- um I mean blood- coming off Kaido in their joint attack!"
Look at the old threads if you don't believe it.
were you talking about the last chapter or now? cause this chapter killer look really good make zoro look good even more, with zoro beating killer.. so far in this chapter people wank killer dude..

Cool moment, a shame zorotards can't take it for what it is, an impressive serious attack.

Instead some need to claim this a low diff casual slice by Zoro and that he can increase it's potential by 9x when he is really really serious (despite it already requiring 2 hands, significant haki investment, huffing afterwards, Enma's AP boost, and is too slow and heavily telegraphed to be useful in proper combat).

Also strange that an attack getting dodged is more of a feat than Luffy putting Kaido on the back foot with all of his attacks and tanking Boro breath.
I mean he has attacks that are simply more powerful than that one. If he puts the same amount of Haki behind moves like ISDS and Rashamon, it'd been even more devastating.

He still hasn't shown such abilities as Ni Gorilla so he's still has more to unpack.

Also we haven't even talked about Asura yet, and we all know that form will make everything I listed prior to look like basic ass appetizers.

I don't even know if this is possible, but if Zoro can get a Ni Gorrila x Asura combo going, that would honestly break One Piece as we know it.

Shanks most likely has a supreme grade blade my man, their swords are better than Enma anyways. Mihawks is at least two levels above Enma.

- Supreme grade > Great grade
- Black blade > Non black blade
I know that ... but Roger , Whitebeard , Xebec , Big mom , Shanks , and THE MARINE
failed to scar Kaido for good ...
while Oden did ...

Kaido healing power is OUT OF THIS WORLD ... this chapter can prove it
I wonder if somehow Enma and AHK be a "Dragon Killer" sword or something ... a match up advantage

I gave up on this theory before ... but after this chapter this ... not sure anymore

Point is that you're answering this way cause soccer today is really different than before
You have absolute metrics which you can compare.
Speed, ball-handling, dribbling and so forth, Messi is objectively better than them. It´s not about being better or the best in relation to the era he is playing, but what attributes the player is showing.

And black sword is apparently one of them, unless we learn something new, but i don´t think that will happen but who knows.

were you talking about the last chapter or now? cause this chapter killer look really good make zoro look good even more, with zoro beating killer.. so far in this chapter people wank killer dude..
Not this chapter previous chapters, when the fan concept of Killer being nerfed was raised it was denied, when it was confirmed as canon it was still pushed back "b-but having only two swords is more of a nerf to zoro". Now we see killer has some specialized techniques that require these hopefully that cope will die.

This is what I meant.

The fact of being on the roof together doesn't mean someone is equal.

I think Zoro still beats full power Killer in ringo ( with Scythe instead of Shusui ).

People may dislike it and make up their headcanons but Luffy and Zoro will be main players damage wise to Kaido.

Kidd, Killer and Law might have shining moments but the spotlight is saved for Luffy and Zoro.

Luffy and Zoro fight for this country. They have their trust behind their backs whereas Kidd and Killer are there just because Kaido beat them and Law is like a 5th wheel in the car.
Well Law started all of this and he in it to find out about D so not really a 5th wheel .
But yeah Zoro and Luffy will do the most damage and shine the most .

Kaido and Linlin's relationship really feels like a strange and twisted sibling bond with both insulting, attacking and trying to kill each other while also being willing to ally against the World Government and with BM caring enough to tell Kaido to dodge an attack and attacking Killer for wounding him.
That makes me think, she ain't gonna betray kaido soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.