rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not a UFC, its a street fight and winner of a street fight is a superior fighter.

Btw everyone have Bazookas here while Zoro is making them all look like a shit with just a gun
Post automatically merged:

Luffy is using presence of 5 people
Zoro just needs presence of one person

So Zoro is at least 5 times stronger than Luffy
Completely bullshit shit. And in no way does that make any sense.
Stop the circlejerk.

Not trying to downplay anyone but i gotta ask if Sanji was in the rooftop do you guys think he would be able to help? Would he have a way to hurt kaido when he doesn't know Advcoa?
I don't think Sanji would be able to hurt Kaido, but let's not pretend his durability has been somewhat inconsistent: he hasn't been damaged by advanced armament alone, but by his own fire, sonic waves, Kid's suplex and Law's rocks (let's assume these two had armament...). If Oda comes up with some kind of technique so hot that it actually hurts Kaido it will make total sense.

Not trying to downplay anyone but i gotta ask if Sanji was in the rooftop do you guys think he would be able to help? Would he have a way to hurt kaido when he doesn't know Advcoa?
He can't attack Big Mom, only defend against her.

Luffy's G4 pre Adv CoA was tickling Kaido's balls...

Although I suppose that if Oda wants Sanji up there then he could write a scenario similar to Jabra. Sanji's got past his tekkai with DJ's heat.

Terrific chapter 9/10.

It's actually great to see that Zoro hasn't mastered enma yet which basically means that his armament haki hasn't reached the internal destruction level that Oden and Luffy had/have hence the reason why he is wheezing after unleashing such a ridiculous amount of haki and not being able to regulate it. This also implies that Zoro's armament haki will have to reach the next level during this very fight against Kaido and Big Mom because when he fully does master enma then his armament haki will be close or at top tier level. I'm really looking forward for Zoro to be pushed to his limits and for his haki to bloom in the midst of this life or death battle. In that regard, Zoro is like a saiyan he gets stronger after being on the verge of death. I'm sure the outcome is going to be fantastic.

Those Zoro panels in the air were absolutely incredible too he reminded me of his ancestor Shimotsuki Ryuma in wanted when he slayed that traditional dragon. Epic as all hell. Kaido needed to dodge Zoro's Hiiryu Kaen after being warned by another emperor, Big Mom herself. Talk about potential. And Kaido's PTSDing after that attack and sensing Oden in what used to be one of his swords a sword he had since he was a child and that pretty much has his will attached to it was just epic. Now that will, the will to defeat Kaido and Open Wano, is Zoro's.

Don't forget, folks. We are talking about the man who's destined to become the greatest swordsman in the world one day. :cheers:
This is just my opinion, but I think king is the one that’s gonna push him to that level

Status
Not open for further replies.