rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Oda's reason for Kidd being able to bypass Kaidou's durability by simply slamming him to the ground = he's Luffy's rival. Cringing at everything Kidd is doing rn, it not only defeats everything Luffy and Zoro worked for, but it makes Kaidou look like an absolute gimmick. Years of buildup for some mediocre gear 3rd level force to get to Kaidou. I get the idea behind brute force and no limits fallacy, but at least make the threshold higher, like a KKG level of force required, his moves look like generic wrestling moves at best rn. For as creative as Oda can get, he is as basic as it gets when it comes to battle tactics. I was curious how Oda would handle Kidd in this fight, because we know what Luffy, Zoro, Law can do to deal with Kaidou, disappointed with his answer to that which was, "he can damage him because he is on their level" great...

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I’m exactly the same when it comes to anything lightning or electricity based. But it’s not even just that it’s the names of her attacks too.
:steef::steef::steef:
The setup behind them as well:

Mama is basically saying that beneath these heavens she reigns supreme. Imagine then following it by an attack named "Heavenly Dominion: Shiva's Wrath".

The atmosphere was sublime. This is some final boss hype.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Oda's reason for Kidd being able to bypass Kaidou's durability by simply slamming him to the ground = he's Luffy's rival. Cringing at everything Kidd is doing rn, it not only defeats everything Luffy and Zoro worked for, but it makes Kaidou look like an absolute gimmick. Years of buildup for some mediocre gear 3rd level force to get to Kaidou. I get the idea behind brute force and no limits fallacy, but at least make the threshold higher, like a KKG level of force required, his moves look like generic wrestling moves at best rn. For as creative as Oda can get, he is as basic as it gets when it comes to battle tactics. I was curious how Oda would handle Kidd in this fight, because we know what Luffy, Zoro, Law can do to deal with Kaidou, disappointed with his answer to that which was, "he can damage him because he is on their level" great...
You are assuming that his robot is gear 3rd level he used it together with luffy when he transformed that was oda's way of saying that's kidd's version of gear 4

Killer: His Attack "Sonic Scythe" is going to my OP Hall of Fame.
That was some Asura shit. His weapons grew larger than him.

Eustass Kid: Again I'm disappointed why people place him equal to Luffy.
But I'll be patient. Now he did make Kaido scream, but I'm wondering why.

Trafalgar Law: My boii, definitely got some hidden jewels beside Gamma Knife.
Gamma Knife will also have residual radioactive damage (at least in my headcanon)
I'm interested in seeing Counter Shock once he finds Kaido's heart.

Roronoa Zoro: The boy took a big W. Enough said. 2 Yonko's were shook.
If that hit connected, a lot more than opening up the scar would happen.

Monkey D. Luffy: Luffy got the most feats. 3/3 On attacks. Big Yonko level attacks that connected.
My boy immune to Thunder, Fire, Poison, and Blunt Damage.
I'm on the track where Luffy opens Kaido's scar, and then is forced to take Big Mom solo.

Big Mom: Beastly. Kaido and BM have similar portrayals now. For the Ls she's taken,
she's matched them with Battle Pre-Cognition, Awareness, and Reflexes.
Her ability to recognize soldiers (lower compared to her) and their abilities, shows humility.
2 Electrocutions and 2 Saves, Heavenly Dominion: Shiva's Wrath is OP, Big Mom showing why she's a Yonko.

Kaido: He hasn't taken any L's. All four named attacks and he still Flying.
Durability through the roof.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That’s it. That seals the deal. I’m no longer a WorstGen Forums fan. I’ve been a fan since 1856 and made my first thread in 2007. I will no longer post on this toxic forum again. I’m taking my fan hood to reddit where they actually know how to discuss manga.
Reddit?? You telling me the people who destroyed the American stock market also discuss anime?? :choppawhat:

Your attempts to downplay Zoro were obvious and cringe Kaido didn't dodge the other attacks because he intentionally took them,him dodging zoro's shows that his strength is far greater than we thought.
This is literally 100% head cannon. Show me where it said Kaido intentionally took the other attacks. He was actually taking damage here. Killer's attack made his eyes go white iirc. There's no need to resort to personal attacks over manga by the way.

Terrific chapter 9/10.

It's actually great to see that Zoro hasn't mastered enma yet which basically means that his armament haki hasn't reached the internal destruction level that Oden and Luffy had/have hence the reason why he is wheezing after unleashing such a ridiculous amount of haki and not being able to regulate it. This also implies that Zoro's armament haki will have to reach the next level during this very fight against Kaido and Big Mom because when he fully does master enma then his armament haki will be close or at top tier level. I'm really looking forward for Zoro to be pushed to his limits and for his haki to bloom in the midst of this life or death battle. In that regard, Zoro is like a saiyan he gets stronger after being on the verge of death. I'm sure the outcome is going to be fantastic.

Those Zoro panels in the air were absolutely incredible too he reminded me of his ancestor Shimotsuki Ryuma in wanted when he slayed that traditional dragon. Epic as all hell. Kaido needed to dodge Zoro's Hiiryu Kaen after being warned by another emperor, Big Mom herself. Talk about potential. And Kaido's PTSDing after that attack and sensing Oden in what used to be one of his swords a sword he had since he was a child and that pretty much has his will attached to it was just epic. Now that will, the will to defeat Kaido and Open Wano, is Zoro's.

Don't forget, folks. We are talking about the man who's destined to become the greatest swordsman in the world one day. :cheers:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This is literally 100% head cannon. Show me where it said Kaido intentionally took the other attacks. He was actually taking damage here. Killer's attack made his eyes go white iirc. There's no need to resort to personal attacks over manga by the way.
He literally told the SNs to come and then just stood there but with zoro's attack he was told to dodge,don't be mad just cause sanji isn't looking good right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.