rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway... I didn't think about it earlier but it is really weird we went directly to the main dish. Look at every arc and it was always the same formula: first the minor fight then up to the bigger ones (M3) and finally Luffy vs the villain of the arc (with some small variations in Thriller bark and bigger ones in Sabaody and arcs without the crew bar Luffy). So why are we getting the main dish (Luffy, Kidd, Law, Zoro and Killer vs Kaido and BM) with characters like King, Queen that don't even have a rival yet and a plethora of minor ones still on the move (F6, we haven't seen anything of their supposed fights vs Jinbe, Nami and Usopp etc., then the BM pirates starting from Smoothie and Pero). Or, even worse, the minor fights are being ignored (Jinbe vs Who is who, Marco could be clashing with King and Queen etc.) to give space to the big fight, really weird. We could have some kind of stop and/or big plot twist soon and then Oda switches to minor fights letting people wondering on what is happening/will happen on the rooftop.

Anyway... I didn't think about it earlier but it is really weird we went directly to the main dish. Look at every arc and it was always the same formula: first the minor fight then up to the bigger ones (M3) and finally Luffy vs the villain of the arc (with some small variations in Thriller bark and bigger ones in Sabaody and arcs without the crew bar Luffy). So why are we getting the main dish (Luffy, Kidd, Law, Zoro and Killer vs Kaido and BM) with characters like King, Queen that don't even have a rival yet and a plethora of minor ones still on the move (F6, we haven't seen anything of their supposed fights vs Jinbe, Nami and Usopp etc., then the BM pirates starting from Smoothie and Pero). Or, even worse, the minor fights are being ignored (Jinbe vs Who is who, Marco could be clashing with King and Queen etc.) to give space to the big fight, really weird. We could have some kind of stop and/or big plot twist soon and then Oda switches to minor fights letting people wondering on what is happening/will happen on the rooftop.
This is the equivalent to the start of Luffy vs Doflamingo in Dressrosa, where we got a two or three chapters of Luffy and Law fighting Doffy and Trebol, landing Red Hawk and Gamma Knife, while we’d barely seen anything of the other fights and some of them hadn’t even been set up yet.

Even in EL Luffy started fighting Lucci before Zoro, Sanji and Nami’s fights had finished (Sanji’s hadn’t even started, and Zoro was busy running around with Usopp handcuffed to him).

This is just my opinion, but I think king is the one that’s gonna push him to that level
I highly doubt that. From what we've seen so far everything indicates that Zoro is slightly above 1st YC.

And at the point that we are already at we have Kaido shook by Zoro's high quality haki being unleashed through enma and Oden's inherited will that lives in that sword and also Zoro because the sword is the sworsdman. That's how it works. From here on out, we'll see Kaido focus his attention to either Zoro or Luffy or even both at the same time and pretty much leave the rest of the SN to Big Mom.

We all know that THIS will end up being the outcome of this arc as soon as Zoro is able to fully control and distribute his armament haki output through enma and level it up to internal destruction.

[GALLERY=media, 446][/GALLERY]

Status
Not open for further replies.