rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This battle looks really awesome, Killer and Zoro really shined in this chapter, it was also nice to see Kaido and Big Mom acknowledge Enma which once again is confirmed to be a really special blade.

It was also cool to finally see Big Mom in real action with her showing some really cool lightning attacks and using her power to create lightning that will change their directions and hunt the enemy down. Though once again Oda couldn't resist the opportunity of repeating Luffy's "I'm made of rubber" catchphrase.

This makes me hope that we'll see other cool Homies attacks and combinations in the next chapters.

Once again Kaido keeps using his less practicable dragon form so the Supernovas can land hits on him just like the Scabbards did but this will have to end sooner or later and once Kaido start using his human form again things are going to become a lot more difficult and painful for the Supernovas.

The Gamma Knife fail was funny and predictable, I was certain that it wouldn't have much effect on a body as strong and resistant as Kaido's, since it wasn't that effective and a game changer against Doflamingo it wasn't going to be against a Yonko.
Please stop being an idiot. Gamma Knife is a medical/surgical procedure meant for humans. Law just has to adapt it for a Dragon by finding his heart, or increasing his AoE with a similar move.

Kaido literally stated GK surpassed his durability.

y’all needa stop already holy fuck. Zoro literally says he missed he doesn’t say kaido dodged it but he missed. If kaido dodged it he would say “ dammit he dodged it” not “ dammit I missed”. Kaido did not show to be moving at all during the sequence.

kaido was shook because of odens aura from the sword not because of zoro.

Y’all headcanons were fucking debunked. If kaido fucking dodged Oda would make it obvious he dodged he wouldn’t leave shut up to interpretation like that since Oda isn’t that type of writer

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
y’all needa stop already holy fuck. Zoro literally says he missed he doesn’t say kaido dodged it but he missed. If kaido dodged it he would say “ dammit he dodged it” not “ dammit I missed”. Kaido did not show to be moving at all during the sequence.

kaido was shook because of odens aura from the sword not because of zoro.

Y’all headcanons were fucking debunked. If kaido fucking dodged Oda would make it obvious he dodged he wouldn’t leave shut up to interpretation like that since Oda isn’t that type of writer
So kaidos that scared hes breathing heavy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.