rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the chapter, I saw how stupid it is to diminish Kid.
Kaido seems to be in pain and scream at the same intensity in Kid, Law and Killer attacks. None of them are performing better than the other

By the way, given that Law pulled out Gamma Knife this early, it’s safe to say that we’re going to get Gamma Knife variants from him. He would have obviously done his research on Kaido (as he showed thus far in the fight), and developed more techniques that carry the properties of Gamma Knife.

Law said he will deliver a surgical death to Kaido in chapter 1001. So he is likely to have more range of surgical powers to damage Kaido in his arsenal.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGE, accidental aftermatch of Zoro's atacks is renovating Kaido's dream capital.

:finally:

Speaking of dodge, a certain fanbase here is pretty good at moving goalpoasts aint they? Or should i say, shameless enough to keep moving it?

-Zoro will fight Orochi

-Zoro fitin' Kyoshiro YC3, stop saying he will face Kaido, he wont even meet Kaido.

-Whos who almost as strong as a calamity, whos who vs Zoro is happening peoples!

-Ugh, zoro fans soo toxic....Look how he is atacking queen, Zoro v queen, meanwhile Sanji defended king's kick, SANJI V KINKY PEOPLES, ITS HAPPENENG!!!!11!!!!!1!!!1! Zoro cant fight flying opponents! KINGS MERIENDA!!!!

-Ugh..King and Queen will stop Marco from getting Zoro to the roof, you'll see!!!

-He still wont be hurting Kaido....Zoro will fight king peoples....

-ITS ALL ENMA POWER, HE SAID HE HAS TO RELEASE MOAR!!! HE WILL STILL NOT HURT KAIDO, HE HAS NO AP!!!!! ZORO VS KING AND SANJI VS QUEEEN CONFIRMED!!!!!!!

-O-oklay, he has the AP...but he needs Law's help to hit Kaido!!! Zoro to slow to hit him!!!!!!
:mihanha:

Accept the goal fools, because that ball is commin', and its gonna blast a giant hole into your Sanji=Zoro headcannons, one that hopefully will shut your goddamn traps for good about this.
:vistalaugh:

Last edited:
Good chapter aside from this part

The first time Zoro attacked with Enma he said:
"I need to unleash enma more"

Now he attacks a second time and BM says:
"That's not your average sword"

Like wtf are we supposed to think? It really feels like Enma is supposed to be a special sword that allows Zoro to do things that he couldn't, even though we were told that all it does it does is draws the user's own haki.

Fuck Oda and his Oden wank. I hope Kaido eats Enma. Zoro should grow by fighting strong swordsmen every arc.

Good chapter aside from this part

The first time Zoro attacked with Enma he said:
"I need to unleash enma more"

Now he attacks a second time and BM says:
"That's not your average sword"

Like wtf are we supposed to think? It really feels like Enma is supposed to be a special sword that allows Zoro to do things that he couldn't, even though we were told that all it does it does is draws the user's own haki.

Fuck Oda and his Oden wank. I hope Kaido eats Enma. Zoro should grow by fighting strong swordsmen every arc.
eh not really zoros handle on this sword is amazing even big mom said this is his sword monster zoro
Post automatically merged:

peek this too this guy really took that shit on the hilt on the sword and didnt even flinch a bit thats testament to this woros strength

Jeez with each chapter it gets harder and harder to filter the normal discussion from all the zorotards and zoro haters arguing about every word and expression.
Exactly. What should be an enjoyable thread turns to shit because of all the fighting and power scaling. I love Zoro, but I'm not going to exaggerate his feats, but that said, it has become very clear that certain Sanji Stains are the ones who relentlessly troll the threads just to cause trouble. It's so stupid and the mods do nothing about it. The spoiler thread was 500 pages of mostly arguing, gives me a headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.