rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sick chapter. To me, so far in the fight against Kaido, Luffy and Law have shined the most. Luffy has done a ton of damage against Kaido, and had Kaido thinking of Roger, Whitebeard, Rocks, Shanks, and Oden because of him. He tanked a Boro breath, dodged a Thunder Bagua and the wind scythes with ease. His new gear fourth attacks are really impressive thus far.

Law is showing great versatility with his fruit, what with the effortless teleporting and use of things like the rocks (which people made fun of, though they ignored that he coated them with haki before he hit Kaido, and it obviously hurt him). People tried to clown him and say Law wouldn’t be a factor, while I had pointed out that he had something in his repertoire that was like having the internal destruction haki without actually possessing it (the gamma knife), and if Law had known where Kaido’s heart was, that would have done way more damage than it already did.

The most important thing about Law though, is that he’s casual in this fight thus far, from a mental standpoint. People tried to shit on him for losing against Doflamingo, but I’ve always said that the only reason he lost is because Doflamingo had him out of his element. Law is normally calm, cool, collected, and tactical in his approach, and was anything but that against Doflamingo. He was highly emotional, full of rage, and erratic. Had Law vs Doflamingo happened in a vacuum, where there’s no personal history between them, Law would have beat Doflamingo on his own. It was their personal history that got in his way, and drove Law out of his element, which is something that has been pointed out in this story a few times as being important, as far back as Nami herself verbally confirming how important it is to Iceberg, when the latter questioned how they were still going after Robin when they had got crushed by CP9, and she replied saying how confused they were but now they know that Robin was sacrificing herself for them, they were going to destroy CP9. Law has always been better than what people gave him credit for post-Doflamingo, and he’s showing it.

Zoro was next, he’s been pretty cool with his fire cutting technique. I think it’s important though that the difference be pointed out in Kaido being reminded of Rocks, Roger, Whitebeard, Shanks, and Oden while facing Luffy, and physically feeling Oden in Enma. Regardless of what Zoro does, despite how cool he’s been, it’s not just about him anymore. It’s been given credence that Enma retained some of Oden’s strength, or properties from Oden, especially given that Big Mom, the queen of souls, detected something about Enma before Kaido even noticed. Regardless, Zoro’s been pretty sweet thus far.

Killer and Kid follow up. Killer has put up a performance that matches Zoro in my eyes, while Kid hasn’t done too much, I expect that to change though soon. He’s Luffy and Law’s rival, he’s going to outshine the subordinates, and I don’t think Zoro and Killer will be around much longer anyway, as I do expect King to come into play soon and they take him on together.

Kaido and Big Mom have been pretty awesome themselves, Kaido is just a tank, and Big Mom’s Indra was pretty cool. Can’t wait to see all they can do, and can’t wait to see Kaido in that hybrid form and what Luffy pulls out to beat him.

Sweet chapter, really looking forward to the next.

"Oden's aura emanating from his sword."
"I missed".

:usoprice:
They sure love taking Ls :milaugh: I've lost the count how many Ls was that since Wano started...
Zoro/mihawk fandom took 4 L's in just one chapter; :steef:

- ''Killer wasn't nerfed against Zoro because of his weapons''
Confirmed that he was.

- ''Shanks didn’t fight Kaido, Yonko don't see each other for decades''
Kaido sees Shanks's images inside of his head. Shanks lives rent free in the strongest pirate and the strongest creature Kaido's head.

- ''How do you know mihawk didnt fight Kaido?''
You wish he didn't, otherwise Kaido doesn't consider mihawk as strong as Shanks and Oden despite fighting him. Or Kaido didn't fight him. Another lose.

- ''Oden meant only people in Wano couldn't beat Kaido, it doesn’t include Whitebeard'' (they even made damage control threads after Oden said this)
Kaido sees images of Oden inside of his head alongside with Roger and Whitebeard.

Previous L's;

- ''Zoro will fight King''
- ''King will injure and beat Sanji''

:milaugh: Wano is going great. Oda loves to give L's to Zoro/mihawk fandom.
Actually my bad sorry, it wasn't 4 L's.

It's 5 L's. :steef:

-''Enma is just a sword.''
Zoro in this chapter; ''I need to release more of 'Enma's' power.''

Again; not his power, Enma's power. :milaugh:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/killer-wasnt-nerfed.9994/

''I think this is more a plausible argument than claiming Killer was mentally hindered, but I am not fully on board with it.'' :gokulaugh:
:myman: Oda knows what he is doing.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

How does that mean hes shitting his pants ?

Look at the context. Hes talking about Zoro having Oden's sword in an angry tone. Nothing to do with fear. All to do with confusion and anger. Non of this is any hype for Zoro..... its all about Oden.
Kaido is not shitting his pants, he apparently did not deviate, Zoro lost, "that smoke" he released is because he is irritated by all that ODEN shit, and Ryou, sheaths and now ODEN's magic sword. Just look at his eye, it's the eye when he's angry.

Just came to drop two nuggets of wisdom

1. Zoro is still in base mode yet keeping up with captains and is the first person to get Big Mom to stop laughing and say Kaido underestimated him..
2. Zoro has yet to unveil Ashura but still keeping up with supernova captains and actually doing better than them (at the cost of being tired but he will learn to control it)

Come at me and I'mma drop more nuggets of wisdom on your asses
Post automatically merged:

. I think it’s important though that the difference be pointed out in Kaido being reminded of Rocks, Roger, Whitebeard, Shanks, and Oden while facing Luffy, and physically feeling Oden in Enma. Regardless of what Zoro does, despite how cool he’s been, it’s not just about him anymore. It’s been given credence that Enma retained some of Oden’s strength, or properties from Oden, especially given that Big Mom, the queen of souls, detected something about Enma before Kaido even noticed.
Zoro making even some Luffy fans insecure, a sword retaining the strength of it's deceased master is just funny to hear hahaha maybe if like Shusui if Enma was a black blade at least you could be forgiven for thinking that since the method for forging of black blade is still unknown. Enma uses up the users own haki that is all there is to it meaning it used up tremendous amounts of his haki for that attack you can even see the after effects of using it leaving Zoro bit exhausted

Zoro making even some Luffy fans insecure, a sword retaining the strength of it's deceased master is just funny to hear hahaha maybe if like Shusui if Enma was a black blade at least you could be forgiven for thinking that since the method for forging of black blade is still unknown. Enma uses up the users own haki that is all there is to it meaning it used up tremendous amounts of his haki for that attack you can even see the after effects of using it leaving Zoro bit exhausted
Chill. He gave Zoro the credit. That’s enough, we’ll let the chapters speak volumes going onwards.

If this chapter is RPG battle, then I think the role would be:
-Luffy: Tank/DPS
-Zoro: main DPS
-Kid: Tank
-Killer: main DPS
-Law: Support

Anyway, I think this chapter is pure hype for both SN and Yonko. Killer did quite a damage on Kaido, and his fighting style is probably the most acrobatic of the 5. Zoro easily cutting Kaido's attack twice is really awesome and his attack scared both Kaido and BM. If she hadn't told Kaido to dodge, he would've been gravely injured if not beheaded. Well, Grandmaster never fails :cheers:. Luffy's being immune to elemental damages from Kaido and BM isn't really a surprise for me because mainly he's a rubber and it's consistent with his battle against Enel. He also did quite damage on Kaido too. Not too sure what to say about Kid and Law, though.

Kaido once again proved how much of a tank he is, taking attacks from 4 SN (can't say he could tank Zoro's attack if he didn't dodge, though.) but his fighting style in dragon form seems boring, just spamming elemental breaths. Can't wait to see his hybrid form. Also, it's nice to see BM doing AoE attack.

Anyway, I give this chapter 5/5. Can't wait for next chapters.

Big Mom must be dealt with, she is literally too OP in large scale fights. They need to start putting work on her right now. Luffy was about to pummel her but Kaido got in his way with the Boro Breath.
I think she will eventually be forced out from the rooftop. None of the SNs seems interested in attacking her, yet her abilities are the most annoying like we all saw in this chapter.

By the way, given that Law pulled out Gamma Knife this early, it’s safe to say that we’re going to get Gamma Knife variants from him. He would have obviously done his research on Kaido (as he showed thus far in the fight), and developed more techniques that carry the properties of Gamma Knife.
All the credit for Luffy's hit goes to Oden since Kaido saw Oden in Luffy.

No credit goes to Oden+Rox+Roger+Whitebeard+Shanks

Luffy is a fucking trash can. Its not about Luffy anyone, he has hidden powers inside him from those guys.

What I am saying makes as much as what you were saying about Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.