rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe this happened.

My men Luffy and Zoro are making the 2 beasts tremble, and they're just warming up :datas:

I want him defeated like this: Zoro will make a new bigger scar, with 3 line or 9 if in Ashura, then the final hit must be something like King Kong Organ, intense AF as the Jet Gatling against Lucci, maybe destroying the whole Onigashima :akasalt:

Please stop being an idiot. Gamma Knife is a medical/surgical procedure meant for humans. Law just has to adapt it for a Dragon by finding his heart, or increasing his AoE with a similar move.

Kaido literally stated GK surpassed his durability.
Zoro no diffs Doffy
Post automatically merged:

Good chapter aside from this part

The first time Zoro attacked with Enma he said:
"I need to unleash enma more"

Now he attacks a second time and BM says:
"That's not your average sword"

Like wtf are we supposed to think? It really feels like Enma is supposed to be a special sword that allows Zoro to do things that he couldn't, even though we were told that all it does it does is draws the user's own haki.

Fuck Oda and his Oden wank. I hope Kaido eats Enma. Zoro should grow by fighting strong swordsmen every arc.
Shushui was special sword that allows Zoro to do things he couldn't before Shushui, same for Sandai.

Why is this any different?

You said Luffy would win and then went on to give points on Zoro's side? Did you mean Zoro?
Yes sorry
Post automatically merged:

Luffy has many holes in his game while LeZoro James is an all rounder who is effective in every front.

He can be a speedster with his Shing movements approaching Snakeman level speeds

His one sword slashed travel several kilometres

His Raw CoA has Gol D Roger like tendrils

He has lethality to one shot Kill Luffy

His endurance is probably greater than Luffy's

Did some people read a different chapter? Zoro begs help and fails even with Oden's Aura then Big Mom took all of them down except Luffy then Luffy tanked Kaido's Boro shot and continued to attack Kaido.

Is Big Mom's attack more powerful than Boro Breath now?

Luffy again showed that he is on a different level than the rest all I see zoro extremists wanking Zoro as if he did anything but get taken down by Big Mom like a fodder he is.

Law, Killer and Kidd at least did damage on this chapter. Zoro did not.

"We underestimated him" is a mistranslation.
Japanese people consider she meant "We underestimated them" according to 5ch.
That would make sense Zoro was constantly taking and begging Law's help to do anything.

Did some people read a different chapter? Zoro begs help and fails even with Oden's Aura then Big Mom took all of them down except Luffy then Luffy tanked Kaido's Boro shot and continued to attack Kaido.

Is Big Mom's attack more powerful than Boro Breath now?

Luffy again showed that he is on a different level than the rest all I see zoro extremists wanking Zoro as if he did anything but get taken down by Big Mom like a fodder he is.

Law, Killer and Kidd at least did damage on this chapter. Zoro did not.

That would make sense Zoro was constantly taking and begging Law's help to do anything.
Hiryuu Kaen is not particularly fast as an attack but are you really trying to deny that it is far stronger than anything the other novas have been pulling throughout the fight? Because that would be straight up far out off reality.

J

Jo_Ndule

"We underestimated him" is a mistranslation.
Japanese people consider she meant "We underestimated them" according to 5ch.
Of course BM spoke about them all coz the next page, she starts zapping them all by making comments.

And if she wanted to hype Zoro, she will mention his name
She usually screams people's names/epithets when they shock or do something she doesn't like/never expected

https://ibb.co/7VBf9dn

Just some tidbit that I thought might be interesting to share. According to the French translation, Zoro's attack might be a reference to Shogi, as in Flying Dragon is a piece in Shogi that can be promoted to another piece called Dragon King. "Dragon King" in Japanese is "Ryūō" which has the same pronouciation as how Haki is called in the land of Wano.
But then they do not have the same kanji so it's probably nothing important ahaha ("流桜" is used for "Wano" Haki whereas "竜王" means "Dragon King").

This is my first post, please be gentle. :bignews:

B

Ballel

https://ibb.co/7VBf9dn

Just some tidbit that I thought might be interesting to share. According to the French translation, Zoro's attack might be a reference to Shogi, as in Flying Dragon is a piece in Shogi that can be promoted to another piece called Dragon King. "Dragon King" in Japanese is "Ryūō" which has the same pronouciation as how Haki is called in the land of Wano.
But then they do not have the same kanji so it's probably nothing important ahaha ("流桜" is used for "Wano" Haki whereas "竜王" means "Dragon King").

This is my first post, please be gentle. :bignews:
Nice catch! I think the connection between the two words can still be intentional because Oda plays with words and pronunciations a lot.

Nice catch! I think the connection between the two words can still be intentional because Oda plays with words and pronunciations a lot.
Ye I thought it'd be cool if Zoro can somehow evolve this chapter's attack to the next level as the name of the supposed version is synonymous with the meaning of power in this arc. But again to topple what he showed this chapter is not an easy feat I imagine.
Then again, the battle has just started so Oda still has things to show us ahaha. :emohiyo:

Status
Not open for further replies.