rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Telling someone to look out doesn’t mean dodge please stop. For example if luffy told zoro to look out when an arrow is coming towards him, zoro can deflect the arrow with his sword or use coa Haki to block the arrow with his arms. Look out is just a heads up but the person who is spoken to has the choice on what to do with it.
Finally, somebody with a fucking brain around here.

Read the context

He should Look out for the sword isn't normal
So that Kaido takes it seriously not actually telling him to dodge.

Which also confirms how Kaido pays more attention and senses Oden...

Oda wouldn't offpanel Kaido dodging an attack
It Is a turning point for Kaido's character, it camt be offpaneled

And Zoro wouldn't be pissed and say "I missed" but rather " damn it he dodged!"

The sword isn't normal becuase of the high quality haki that is unleashing from Zoro.
I'm convinced that Kaido dodged and Zoro also missed due to the fact that he hasn't mastered his armament haki through enma just yet.

Of course Oda would offpanel that huge flying dragon dodge this isn't a 1v1 after all. Chapter felt short as hell.

Telling someone to look out doesn’t mean dodge please stop. For example if luffy told zoro to look out when an arrow is coming towards him, zoro can deflect the arrow with his sword or use coa Haki to block the arrow with his arms. Look out is just a heads up but the person who is spoken to has the choice on what to do with it.
I miss when monsterzoro only said one word a week

Does that expression look like someone who telling Kaido to be just a bit more cautious?
I didn't say "be just a bit more cautious", I said that dodging isn't the only answer to "look out!". The only thing that expression looks like is "this attack will (or may, since Linlin's certainty was about the sword and what it could potentially do) really hurt if it hits, so it better not hit"; doesn't really say anything about the way it won't hit, just like Shishi Sonson was about to slash through Kaku's iron body and what he chose as protection wasn't dodging but countering.

J

Jo_Ndule

:milaugh:They attack viz when it fails the wank

At least I and some users already consider Viz like any translation

One thing for sure though
Kaido didn't dodge or else Oda will show it
Zoro and SNs will mention it

It is an important feat just like when luffy did g3...Oda had SNs comment coz a punch manged to hurt Kaido!

But hey
"Kaido dodged about any panel and Zoro is pissed at himself for missing "

Bogard

You can't win
if it wasnt a threat to kaido why would she warn him ?
Because it would hurt Kaido obviously. To understand the chapter, you must take into account what happened in the previous chapter

Zoro already landed a santoryu attack on Kaido before(alongside Killer) with Kaido not receiving any damage. Here however, BM sensed the power behind Zoro's enma was more powerful, to the point he could hurt Kaido unlike last time. Just like how Killer hurt Kaido this time unlike last time. Same for Kid and Law.

It was the overall point of BM saying they underestimating them

Because it would hurt Kaido obviously. To understand the chapter, you must take into account what happened in the previous chapter

Zoro already landed a santoryu attack on Kaido before(alongside Killer) with Kaido not receiving any damage. Here however, BM sensed the power behind Zoro's enma was more powerful, to the point he could hurt Kaido unlike last time. Just like how Killer hurt Kaido this time unlike last time. Same for Kid and Law.

It was the overall point of BM saying they underestimating them
Why she didn t warned kaido after luffy s g4 hits? or gamma knife or kama sonic? but when zoro strikes she s shooked and kaido is in fear :milaugh: red roc dealt as much damage as killers kama sonic well killer did it on dragon kaido more impressive :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.