rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't see the point in arguing semantics like this for every little moment. Even if Zoro simply missed, the main takeaway from that scene is that an emperor warned another emperor of Zoro's attack. If Hiryu Kaen landed it would far eclipse all the other moves that the other SN have used so far.

We may not even see Zoro get a clean hit on Kaido for several chapters, but when he does, you can best believe it will be a significant blow.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Dude, if we're dealing with this shit right now, i can't even imagine how it's going to be when Zoro actually cuts Kaido open and / or even kills him. There's going to so much downplaying going around, people are going to be ODing left and right from all that copium.
Zoro only gonna cut kaido because 3 reasons

1.enma
2.enma
3.enma

J

Jo_Ndule

If I ever see anyone use Viz and make it seem like the gospel again
I'll laugh hard

Nobody can ever take zoro fanboys seriously

@Erkan12 will ever be someone misjudged coz he doesn't act hypocrite ... he questions Viz and others since 2016/17 ...since I was in OJ

All of you guys were spamming Viz

Keep using it. Don't bring me some tweets or comments
I don't give a damn .

Your own words and actions are bitng you off

Last chapter " viz... Viz..."
This chapter " tweeter"

If I ever see anyone use Viz and make it seem like the gospel again
I'll laugh hard

Nobody can ever take zoro fanboys seriously

@Erkan12 will ever be someone misjudged coz he doesn't act hypocrite ... he questions Viz and others since 2016/17 ...since I was in OJ

All of you guys were spamming Viz

Keep using it. Don't bring me some tweets or comments
I don't give a damn .

Your own words and actions are bitng you off

Last chapter " viz... Viz..."
This chapter " tweeter"
What's your guys point anyways

You still believe Kaido dodged without BM's help? Or that Zoro missed perhaps?

:suresure:

You are the same dude who tells me and others

"Let's wait for viz before making conclusions "
Viz drops... u start spamming fanboys comments and seeking Paul to use tweets as arguments.

Next up dont come telling people to wait and use viz.
I'm *literally* using Viz. Getting clarification on what the *Viz translator* meant concerning the *Viz translation*

Can't believe I had to spell it out for you.

How many times do you need to get posterized dunked on?

This is what happens when you let a bunch of 12 year old zoro fanboys do fan translation

always wait for offical scans before believing anything nowadays even spoiler provider will lie to and cut out text to make zoro look good

the whole dodge thing has been proven wrong not only did kaido not dodge shit big mom didn’t tell him to dodge either.
To be fair Sometimes the fan translations are more accurate
I don't know which one is more accurate in this chapter but what I know that the VIZ is the pro and official one so they have to work on improving their translations

Fans translations don't have anything to lose or to people hold them accountable for if they made a mistake unlike VIZ

Status
Not open for further replies.