• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

But why he didn't put dodge in VIZ
i guess someone higher up put him in the place
:josad:
Back then " he works with shueisha...so he knows best and what he put in the chapter is canon"
Today " no... no"

This is why I will always call these guys out like I did on OJ or discord .
They aren't normal... they made Erkan and others be villains while being villains themselves

Just ask my korean friend who knows English and Korean and he translated that Japanese panel and he said that there was no way that indicate big mom wanted kaido to dodge
Whatever she might have wanted him to do detailedly, for sure she wanted to warn him of the peril, this is why he dodged. No translation is going to disprove the core of the subject matter. So all points are null.

To be fair Sometimes the fan translations are more accurate
I don't know which one is more accurate in this chapter but what I know that the VIZ is the pro and official one so they have to work on improving their translations

Fans translations don't have anything to lose or to people hold them accountable for if they made a mistake unlike VIZ
jap raw for big s mom words is dodge but even in official stephen said it s the same thing

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The salt is overflowing, just how I like it. My wildest dreams have been surpassed.:myman:
You dont have to take into consideration fan and official translations which say the same thing.
Even by just looking into the pictures, you can tell what Big Mom is telling to Kaido.
They are both freaking out and they know they have to avoid an attack from the top 5 Zoro.
I will take all the salt you can provide, do not let me down. :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.