rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

So why are you mad ? Because stephen didn't say the word "dodge" on the panel but only in his twitter ? Because Viz are professional and doing this job for a long time, so they can use any words they like as long it fits.
You guys ? probably the others because i never ever cared for Viz translations, I have a master degree and a jlpt n2 in japanese, so i just need the raw to understand what they are saying.
I am just saying to everyone here, you have a brain, internet, lots of professionals dictionaries and jlpt sites and even Japanese speakers to understand and tell you what's the meaning of each sentences. Go search by yourselves and make your own opinion if you want to know something. Just don't shit on people's works at least not in public.
Post ViZ
Use ViZ

Or else dont bash or troll people who uses fanscand for arguments again

And? This boosts Zoro's prestige.
Ryuma was the better swordsman compared to Oden.
Yet no one says, nah bruh that was all Ryuma

Except when it comes to Oden and Kaido, and ZKK, fans like to go ballistic
It's just a distinction that some zoro extremists must acknowledge, santoryu isn't going to be a 3x increase from this attack, because there is only one Enma, and Enma is giving him a situational boost in unleashing his haki (and even if it wasn't he doesn't seem to have the capacity to be maximally releasing his haki to this extent from 3 blades, considering Enma is already overclocking his normal output)

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

It's just a distinction that some zoro extremists must acknowledge, santoryu isn't going to be a 3x increase from this attack, because there is only one Enma, and Enma is giving him a situational boost in unleashing his haki (and even if it wasn't he doesn't seem to have the capacity to be maximally releasing his haki to this extent from 3 blades, considering Enma is already overclocking his normal output)
O overclocking You may end up burning the fatigue processor.:myman:Do you have a good water cooler to cool this well?

Status
Not open for further replies.