rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The man who did the translation he himself says look out/dodge are the same thing to him.
Why argue with zoro haters? It's obvious big mom was telling him to dodge who tf yells ''look out'' just to have the person they are trying to save just stand there? These people just wanna hate on Zoro just leave them be oda will always shut them up

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Kaido after being hit by killer's attack is like: ''One shudders to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind that mask''
Post automatically merged:

JayDLegend is fun to watch, of course he trolls Zoro fans a lot but he knows it's all fun and games and does give Zoro props. Meanwhile some posters from whatever faction actually believe their troll takes and downplay of characters, you need to know when to draw the line.
Does he ever troll anyone else?

Holy shit this has to be the most pathetic thread on worstgen to date. The last 20+ pages consist of people unironically trying to argue that "look out" isn't a statement that is meant to serve as a clear warning
Were there actual people who thought it wasn't said as a warning? It's basic English lol.

Tbh I know a lot of people here aren't native English speakers, which does often lead to a lot of misunderstandings if you don't have a good grasp of the language.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This has nothing to do with Zoro, when the fuck did I ever say anything about Zoro. Stop making shit up. Not everything is "zoro this" "zoro that". I'm telling people the wording they think it means is wrong.
You wanna pretend this isn't about zoro? I can play along but everyone knows this is about downplaying Zoro you're literally not fooling anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.