rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Guys, please be mindful of mods and don't let discourse degenerate into personal insults. Multiple translators confirmed it's translated either directly or implicitly as "dodge". Please let's move on. It's one of the pettiest points I've ever seen belabored in the wank wars.
They should all be ashamed clearly they are all wrong

Guys, please be mindful of mods and don't let discourse degenerate into personal insults. Multiple translators confirmed it's translated either directly or implicitly as "dodge". Please let's move on. It's one of the pettiest points I've ever seen belabored in the wank wars.
Then translate it as "dodge", It's that fucking simple.
not "Oh I'm going to use a word or passage that could mean something else entirely." Herp Derp.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Then translate it as "dodge", It's that fucking simple.
not "Oh I'm going to use a word or passage that could mean something else entirely." Herp Derp.
Multiple professional translators confirmed it. Also I read the RAW, it's "避け" as in "Avoid contact with it"...so it could be expressed in multiple ways. I'm just saying it's obvious non of y'all will be convinced of anything other than what you already believe about it. So let's just move on. It's becoming another Right Leg debate.

Multiple professional translators confirmed it. Also I read the RAW, it's "避け" as in "Avoid contact with it"...so it could be expressed in multiple ways. I'm just saying it's obvious non of y'all will be convinced of anything other than what you already believe about it. So let's just move on. It's becoming another Right Leg debate.
So be it then. But Like I said, translate accurately. Or don't do it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.