How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah he wanted to learn the way of swords and in you're opinion swords=haki.
Then folowing you're genius logic where swors and haki are sinonimes Rayleight teach Luffy swords(haki) and Katakuri has a great Observation sword, etc.
Wow mate you open my eyes I finally found the big secret of OP verse SWORD=HAKI.

way of the sword = haki on swords

how can mihawk who uses 1 long sword teach zoro sanjtoryu techniques ?
get bodied

They literally said Zoro can be WSS because he cut gigantic Pica.
Nope. They said Zoro can be WSS because he did a feat similar to the actual WSS Mihawk

So now they are comparing feats becauae they already know Mihawk is WSS and assume every comparison to his feats makes you a candidate to be WSS

And dont give me that crap about “Random ass fodder knows more about the world than me”... Fuckin Mihawk told Zoro he has to beat him to be WSS.... Done... Mihawl the WSS knows more than that random ass fodder right? And he has told Zoro what to do, right?

Do you know more than Mihawk? Fuckin stupid

Here's Artur talking about that summary section i was talking about, but for the latest volume.

Hm... allright. If the Fujitora picture the HA guy has shown is from that source and the translation about Fuji being a swordsman not altered in any way you guys actually did change my mind. I have to reevaluate the swordsman category then since so far Fuji being a swordsman seemed contradictory. After all every actual swordsman in the story so far used actual swordsmanship and techniques to cut his opponents down, Fujitora on the other hand has used no swordsmanship at all and actually only used his sword to channel his devil fruit powers. I guess in Odas view he still counts as a swordsman though. My guess was that he was a swordsman prior to becoming an Admiral but since he obtained that devil fruit he changed his fighting style into being a devil fruit user.
So based on this information now until further notice Mihawk is stronger than Fujitora too.

Kaido > Akainu confirmed in SBS, Oda said he is the strongest creature. Stop crying. Killer also said Kaido is the strongest pirate, mihawk is a pirate, and Yonko are the strongest pirates, Kaido sees Shanks in his head, so Kaido / Shanks > mihawk take your L you liar.
Actually I can show you the real translation but ok,
Big mom>Kaido in the sbs

Damn as it if not enough wank in recent manga chapters, oda decided to going all out spreading zoro wank at every possible media...manga, anime, sbs volume and even in freaking sketchbook??? What are zoro have done to you oda?

Nope. They said Zoro can be WSS because he did a feat similar to the actual WSS Mihawk

So now they are comparing feats becauae they already know Mihawk is WSS and assume every comparison to his feats makes you a candidate to be WSS

And dont give me that crap about “Random ass fodder knows more about the world than me”... Fuckin Mihawk told Zoro he has to beat him to be WSS.... Done... Mihawl the WSS knows more than that random ass fodder right? And he has told Zoro what to do, right?

Do you know more than Mihawk? Fuckin stupid
You clearly don't think while writing this.

If mihawk dies by someone who is not a swordsman, how can Zoro be WSS? Because mihawk got killed by a non-swordsman and no swordsman got the title by beating mihawk....

Stfu already.

Fujitora on the other hand has used no swordsmanship at all and actually only used his sword to channel his devil fruit powers. I guess in Odas view he still counts as a swordsman though. My guess was that he was a swordsman prior to becoming an Admiral but since he obtained that devil fruit he changed his fighting style into being a devil fruit user.
So based on this information now until further notice Mihawk is stronger than Fujitora too.
mihawk> fujitora
fuji was holding back at dressora didnt even use his gravity + sword slash combo

You clearly don't think while writing this.

If mihawk dies by someone who is not a swordsman, how can Zoro be WSS? Because mihawk got killed by a non-swordsman and no swordsman got the title by beating mihawk....

Stfu already.
Shanks will be the WSS if Mihawk drops dead and Zoro will go after him

Because becoming WSS is by beating THE STRONGEST SWORDSMAN ON THE PLANET

Status
Not open for further replies.