How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
bro you used a sbs to say kaido>akaniu
and I used the same to say Big mom>Kaido
and yes I know more than killer lol?
we know more than people in one piece since oda shows us
Big mom and Kaido were equals, Big mom's title is a ''great pirate'', while mihawk is a pirate who is not great.

Big mom as strongest pirates in the world can fight equally with Kaido.

No one ever said mihawk is equal to Yonko.

Shanks and Big mom confirmed as capable of fighting equally with Kaido.

While mihawk never equally fought Kaido, like Shanks and Big mom did.

You can take your L.

No one ever said Shanks will be the WSS if mihawk drop dead, you fuckin liar.
Hahahaha... Then the person stronger than Shanks and weaker than Mihawk will be the WSS

Okay. If thats what you want

Point is, the only way Zoro’s dream is affected if there is literally no swordsmen stronger than him. Thats it. Because if thwre is, he will go beat them and thats the end of that

Big mom and Kaido were equals, Big mom is a ''great pirate'', while mihawk is a pirate who is not great.
nope sbs confirmed meme>kaido sorry bud big mom WSC
Big mom as strongest pirates in the world can fight equally with Kaido.
big mom also looked quiet surprised from zoros sword attack, and luffys word

Shanks and Big mom confirmed as capable of fighting equally with Kaido.

While mihawk never equally fought Kaido.
take it easy , shiki isnt there, kaido didnt fight everybody in the verse lol, take it easy now

I

Indigo

Hm... allright. If the Fujitora picture the HA guy has shown is from that source and the translation about Fuji being a swordsman not altered in any way you guys actually did change my mind. I have to reevaluate the swordsman category then since so far Fuji being a swordsman seemed contradictory. After all every actual swordsman in the story so far used actual swordsmanship and techniques to cut his opponents down, Fujitora on the other hand has used no swordsmanship at all and actually only used his sword to channel his devil fruit powers. I guess in Odas view he still counts as a swordsman though. My guess was that he was a swordsman prior to becoming an Admiral but since he obtained that devil fruit he changed his fighting style into being a devil fruit user.
So based on this information now until further notice Mihawk is stronger than Fujitora too.
I don't know about that one he used specically, but i might try to find it later on. I just know those summary sections exist.

Hahahaha... Then the person stronger than Shanks and weaker than Mihawk will be the WSS

Okay. If thats what you want

Point is, the only way Zoro’s dream is affected if there is literally no swordsmen stronger than him. Thats it. Because if thwre is, he will go beat them and thats the end of that
Not interested in your stupid lies.

No one ever said this guy will be WSS or this guy won't be WSS if mihawk drop dead without losing a sword duel.

You got debunked, no one ever said Shanks will be the WSS, and if mihawk dies by a non-swordsman, then Zoro can be WSS with other methods without beating the previous WSS.

Take your L and stfu.

Status
Not open for further replies.