How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the slashes were that strong they would have razed down everything. You still have the entrances there in tact. Did you see the size of that meteor?

Not sure myself about the size comparison yet still just cuz a wind scythe is possibly not long to slice through the whole meteor doesn’t change the fact it will slice through the part it touches without fail.

J

Jo_Ndule

:suresure:I like it how they wanna hate on Kidd

Yet Oda is reserving him .

Killer already competing with Law and Zoro.

Kidd is gonna have his moments which is the epic conqueror showdown with Yonko.

Btw... seems like Kidd was having ideas...found a way
:goyea:let's see next week if he would show new tricks or do better.

For now... this chapter was basically just Kidd and Killer tanking/blocking while Law and Zoro attacked once...
SNs didn't do much except luffy who ran out of gaz.

Even Linlin did one move, kaido did 2 moves.

:endthis:"...strange spirit.." whej u translate it in Korean
Kaido wondering about the identity of haki being strange... if it belongs to Oden then he confirms it after Zoro landed his slash.

i think Hawkins has the highest chance . he has that card which he said could make someone surpass their limit back in 912 , that card could very well be needed here against Hybrid Kaido

plus the last time we saw him , he had no role ( he was just predicting someone's survival chance )

Drake and Apoo i'm not sure about them
Just checked. It actually on 913, it most likely a hint for upcoming round, I agree Hawkins may play role in this rooftop due to that. But it said once again power with a risk, probably losing lifespans or completely collapse after the magic hit its limit? Hence I think it would be played in very end of this battle when a victory would be granted otherwise it only bring more trouble imo

Status
Not open for further replies.