How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His time break should get less, also his time to use gear 4th should get longer and increase!
And neither has improved
Law evolved from Dressrosa. He has full stamina even after displaying his high end moves and using bigger rooms whereas our so called savior (in Kinemon words) still can't use G4 for more than 15-20 minutes. As Chinjao said in Dressrosa, Rayleigh ain't as smart as he was once. Goda foreshadowed everything we were just too late to discover.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Luffy’s fights are truly bizzare

Katakuri after 10 hours of constant punching, the most damage he does on Luffy is a spear attack (A sharp object)

Kaido after throwing everything in both base and dragon form at luffy, the most damage he does on luffy is his teeth biting (a sharp object)

Like man, it makes Doffy look so bad that he has Luffy’s exact weakness of sharp objects as his primary attack power and yet he barely does shit. Yet when a single sharp object attack from these guys is fucking up Luffy more than anything else
Doffy was restricted by plot

The defeat of the supernovas has to be more impactful than the end of a volume

I mean Luffy getting beaten was the end of act 1 so every top fighter getting beaten has to at least end act 3.

And I don’t expect Act 4 to just start regularly with the rest of the war
A lot of you know my opinion on the matter, I don't think there's more than 3 Acts in Wano.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
After learning adv. Haki, Luffy should be surely better at controlling haki? He shouldn't be overusing haki like he was doing against Doffy? His G4 timelimit should have increased as he is capable of efficiently using haki....

What a joke smh. Luffy will be never be capable of defeating Yonko with that time limit. Hope he can use G2 without haki and just run around and escape for sometime....

Excited for Kaido's hybrid!!! I have waited a long time for this!!
Yeah, all jokes aside. This is straight-up retarded on Oda's part.

I hope he doesn't plan Dressrosa type of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.