How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy didn't use KKG on Kaido the first time, i guess that means its shit. None of your arguments make any sense. Here the breakdown of it all.
1. Title boxes mean noting.(Then uses Title boxes to say BM a great Pirate.) Gets called out and folded.
2. "BM great Pirate means she Stronger than Mihawk" Gets asked how dies great Pirate put her over Mihawk *crickets*
3. But but Zoro using Kinemon moves. (Gets told Luffy took moves from people too and literally doesn't change they have that move)
4. Luffy is Zoro God. ( Zoro saves Luffy from taking Damage multiple times throughout Wano and screams at him like a b*tch to be more serious.
5. Zoro didn't use Ashura on Kuma that means its shit. Lmao Luffy ain't use KKG on cracker,doffy, or Kaido. Guess that means it shit

Your borderline
Luffy used G4. He doesn't need to use KKG. KKG is too slow to charge, Kaido has long range attacks, and he would hit Luffy with Boro Breath before KKG. Debunked.

If title box mean nothing, I win again. If it means something I win again, nothing changes, I used it to beat you zoro extremists in your own silly game.

Zoro got stronger with learning sword techniques from Kinemon, mihawk's training wasn't enough.

Luffy is Zoro's GOD. Zoro is Luffy's b!tch, he would do anything for Luffy.

Zoro didn't use Asura against Kuma, either means it's not on a different level than Shishi Sonson, or it's as slow as shit, so he couldn't hit Kuma. So your Asura dreams got debunked.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
under the roofs battle are lit wym youll see dont hype on the wagon train too when u do
Nah.

There is nothing that would interest me there anymore.

All important players are on the roof.

The only exception would be King vs Marco but I doubt this would happen.

Rest of the fight are below Commander level so I dont care.

Oh so Zoro should stop growing after leaving Mihawk yet Luffy is still growing after leaving Ray. Luffy didn't have Good CoA,FS, etc.... Why would Zoro stop getting stronger. None of your arguments make sense. Literally none of them.

You didn't address why Luffy stole Cp9 techniques but your making fun of Zoro for doing samething. You being a hypocrite again??
G4 Luffy learned to fly before TS, what the fuck is this extremist talking about? :suresure:

Zoro learned to cut fire after TS.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
we will see cool devil fruit, cool haki tecnhqiues, cool new moves from SH and Sn dont join us under rooftops are lit
and talked to oda ediotr hes taking a break after chapter 1004 hand cramps
Unless Admiral shows up and starts the party. Under roof is irrelevant for me.

I waited damn too long for some cool top shit like the fight on the roof.

I have higher standards than Tama vs Page One and Ulti.

Status
Not open for further replies.