Votes: 10 4.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP0 is here. Cool but I don't care much about fodders which they seem to be for now let's be honest.

But if they lead to the introduction of Ryokugyu or Dragon's backstory then it looks promising.
First of all they are the strongest CP unit.

BUT most importantly they are a huge factor for the story, bringing up mysterious background information and you never know where the story is going when WG isnplaying along. So pretty much hype everything they get involved :finally:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
First of all they are the strongest CP unit.
I have always problems with assassins in shows like One Piece.

They seem fodder to me. I mean I don't see any of CP0 members being commander level or some shit.

+ look they picked up scraps of CP9 that got their asses handed to them pre-time skip.

The only way I can see them being strong is if Dragon was in CP0 that would add more value to them.

Right now I view them as advanced brokers type of shit and scheme masters. But I'm looking for a surprise, to say the least.

I know One Piece is not only about fights but we are in the middle of a war so yeah I'm kinda interested in battle prowess the most.

Great action packed chapter.

Damn Luffy was actually putting in the work on Kaido with Kong Gattling, guess Ryuo still plays a big part in him having the time limit with Gear 4th.

Zoro was a beast this chapter, made the save on Luffy and then goes onto Damaging Kaido,

The fact that we still Orochi’s decapitated head maybe is a indication Orochi really is dead.

We finally see CPO making an appearance, can’t wait to see who their leaders is. (I don’t think it’s Lucci)

Holy shit we’re getting hybrid Kaido soon, looks like next chapter we are at the tragedy of Supernovas getting wiped out especially with Luffy being sidelined for 10 minutes.
CP0 leader is obvious... The middle guy, the one who is explaining the situation.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
- Great chapter. Not much to say on choreography, I'd be repeating last week's comment on how spectacular the action panels are.

- It's exciting to see Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Law and Killer finally taking on emperors. CP0 setting the battle on a Go board was an amusing scene setter for upcoming Executives vs Alliance fights. They're sure to unfold in the very near future. More Ulti please :blush:

- Kaido and Linlin are half serious, I believe Kaido's hybrid is signaling "play time is over". Momentum will shift drastically next chapter.

- Yes, Oden's aura is in Enma. Wanks bickering over haki or not is irrelevant. Whether it's the Scabbards or his swords, any Oden-adjacent entity triggers Kaido's one and true emotional scar. His inability to live up to Oden's "hour of legend" death.

Oden truly stopped time. Yamato wants to live up to him as an adventurer. The Scabbards as samurai. Momonosuke as a leader. Kaido as a martyr. They're stuck in time. Closed off like Wano. Hence, Joy Boy was needed to "open up" Wano and help them move past antiquated over-exaggerated legends. Last year, I wrote about it here, I wish I'd waited as recent events only confirmed my theory on Oden's thematic significance in the story.

- Hybrid Kaido already looking savage in silhouette. Thank God there's no break, I can't wait to see that shit. As Luffy is out of haki, I expect the other 4 to be dealt some serious damage. Then, Luffy will unveil a new form or gear. It's inevitable :steef:

For now tho, it's #YonkoMentalHealth SZN :suresure::noo::moonwalk::pepedoffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.