• ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
And while I know some people here "hate" the idea of it, I still think Zoro is a possibility. The last page of this chapter shows Luffy, Law and Kid reacting to the two Yonko, and while I 100% believe Zoro will play a role in finishig Kaido at the end of the arc, it does not imply that he HAS to be there for the entire fight, provided Kaido doesn't just fuck things up the next few chapters with his hybrid. This does not mean Zoro can't return to finish him off later, or at least be involved.
I don't understand the assumption that Zoro leaves Luffy defenceless and fucks off somewhere to fight King. Make it make sense.
Please answer the following questions:
  • How does Zoro leave the rooftop?
    • Why would Zoro leave the rooftop?
      • Why would Zoro leave Luffy defenceless
  • Does King defeat Marco?
    • If not, why did Marco let him go?
  • Wouldn't returning downstairs to defeat King after Marco worked so hard to get him to the rooftop be very stupid?
    • It essentially renders all of Marco's actions pointless
Like Zoro is more likely to get a 1 vs 1 fight with Kaido than with King at this point.

@Kuro Ashi, @WesMidnight, @Weeman, @Chaves, @Celestial D. Dragon, @ivaannom if you still think Kaido is not Zoro's main fight, I'd like to your answers to the above questions.

Where's Zoro?
:choppawhat:

Maybe Zoro? He just got Kaido's attention and got on Kaido's nerves now. Maybe Zoro's name is the 1st on the list Kaido will murder.
Yeah, Zoro gets a 1 vs 1 with Kaido, but he wouldn't be put down without a fight.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I don't understand the assumption that Zoro leaves Luffy defenceless and fucks off somewhere to fight King. Make it make sense.
Please answer the following questions:
  • How does Zoro leave the rooftop?
    • Why would Zoro leave the rooftop?
      • Why would Zoro leave Luffy defenceless
  • Does King defeat Marco?
    • If not, why did Marco let him go?
  • Wouldn't returning downstairs to defeat King after Marco worked so hard to get him to the rooftop be very stupid?
    • It essentially renders all of Marco's actions pointless
Like Zoro is more likely to get a 1 vs 1 fight with Kaido than with King at this point.

@Kuro Ashi, @WesMidnight, @Weeman, @Chaves, @Celestial D. Dragon, @ivaannom if you still think Kaido is not Zoro's main fight, I'd like to your answers to the above questions.

Where's Zoro?
:choppawhat:

Yeah, Zoro gets a 1 vs 1 with Kaido, but he wouldn't be put down without a fight.
I think these people that say that zoro will leave the rooftop just want him to leave so he will stop getting Ws.

-Zoro's atack DID penetrate Kaido's skin, he is the only one currently on the roof who managed that, the others are trying to bypass it.
-It seems CP-0 will not interfere at all.
Killer is the only other one trying and failing to slash Kaido's skin. Now that he has seen it is possible it might awaken something in him also, who knows.
Law's fruit bypasses the need to do that and Luffy and Kidd are brawlers so they don't try to slash Kaido anyway.
Zoro isn't out muscling his scales in a way that Luffy can't to cut him. He is using ryuo on his blade, like Luffy is using ryuo on his fists, so he is "bypassing it" the same way Luffy is...

Peroroncino

β€Ž
Killer is the only other one trying and failing to slash Kaido's skin. Now that he has seen it is possible it might awaken something in him also, who knows.
Law's fruit bypasses the need to do that and Luffy and Kidd are brawlers so they don't try to slash Kaido anyway.
Zoro isn't out muscling his scales in a way that Luffy can't to cut him. He is using ryuo on his blade, like Luffy is using ryuo on his fists, so he is "bypassing it" the same way Luffy is...
If he was bypassing it,he wouldn't need to cut him seriously how hard do you haters want to downplay zoro?

Law didnt try it yet either....Why wouldnt he try to slash Kaido if he could?

Probably because he knows he cant.
:zehaha:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Last year, I wrote about it here, I wish I'd waited as recent events only confirmed my theory on Oden's thematic significance in the story.
Why not update it for recent events?

- Yes, Oden's aura is in Enma. Wanks bickering over haki or not is irrelevant. Whether it's the Scabbards or his swords, any Oden-adjacent entity triggers Kaido's one and true emotional scar. His inability to live up to Oden's "hour of legend" death.
Have you read my piece on "inherited will"?

If he was bypassing it,he wouldn't need to cut him seriously how hard do you haters want to downplay zoro?
No the guy was downplaying Luffy as "not cutting Kaido's skin" being Luffy trying to "bypass his scales".
Zoro is using the same fucking power pool of ryuo to try to overcome Kaido's defense that Luffy is.
He's not using brute strength at a higher level than Luffy. It was said it was fucking haki in this chapter...

If you think a mid/high tier attack of Zoro should be physically stronger than a barrage of gear 4 blows that depleted Luffy of all his haki then you are a clown, and a massive Luffy downplayer.
Post automatically merged:

Law didnt try it yet either....Why wouldnt he try to slash Kaido if he could?

Probably because he knows he cant.
:zehaha:
Zoro has had the second best performance among the SN on the roof so far, that's a fact.
Kidd/Killer/Law clearly didn't take their pre-fight training seriously like Luffy/Zoro did.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
No the guy was downplaying Luffy as "not cutting Kaido's skin" being Luffy trying to "bypass his scales".
Zoro is using the same fucking power pool of ryuo to try to overcome Kaido's defense that Luffy is.
He's not using brute strength at a higher level than Luffy. It was said it was fucking haki in this chapter...

If you think a mid/high tier attack of Zoro should be physically stronger than a barrage of gear 4 blows that depleted Luffy of all his haki then you are a clown, and a massive Luffy downplayer.
Haki increases the power of the attack so it adds to your brute strength and since zoro clearly cut kaido he didn't need advcoa, that hurts from the inside and when he cut him he did it from the outside,and luffy doesn't cut anything i don't know why you ever mentioned that

Status
Not open for further replies.