rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Slavery is bad no matter how you swing it.

If you think slavery is bad then no matter who it is done to is in itself bad.

You cant pick and choose.
Post automatically merged:

''friends''
Is it slavery of they happy and doing it on their own will?
:choppawhat:

Two more observations:

I know I’m turning into an emotional old man, but this panel hit me hard enough that I almost teared up...if nothing else, I want Tama to be protected at all costs :perocry:

To quote the effervescent Tracy Jordan, I love this sequence so much, I wanna take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant :wellwell::steef:
Join the Grand Castle of Tama-chan!

It's the first time she talks like this with hearts at the end or Oda implemented this in the past?
She always did it.

It's the first time she talks like this with hearts at the end or Oda implemented this in the past?
She always did it.

SO IT IS:Jinbe vs WhosWho,Franky vs Sasaki,Black Maria vs Robin,Ulti vs Nami and Page one vs Ussop.
Xdrake betrayed beast pirates so all remaining flying six have match ups defined!
Where are Chopper and Brook match ups?are they fighting Elite Ninjas,Elite Gifters or the Numbers?
Sanji-will he fight King or Queen?
Yamato-will she stay protecting Momo from fodder?Will she join the fight against Kaido later on?
Xdrake-who is he gonna fight?Queen?Will he join the fight against Kaido?
Hawkins-does Law have his heart?will he join the fight against Kaido?will he go after Yamato and Momo?who is the 1% guy?
Apoo-will he stay down?if he gets up,is he gonna join the fight against Kaido?
Elite gifters,Elite Ninjas and Numbers?will they get taken down by fodder or named characters?
Marco-is he fighting King or will he have a support role?
King,Queen,Jack-will jack stay down?who is taking down Kaido commanders?
Shiki and Rocks-are they the lurking legend?will they show up in Wano?How long will Wano be then?
Weevil-did he get captured by the marines or did he flee?he wanted to fight Marco for Luffy's whereabouts and WB treasure,will he show up?what's is the point of this character?
Momo-will he do something useful,he has a dragon smile fruit,will Kaido witness this?
Hyiori or Toki-who is caring for the samurai?
Orochi-really dead?
CP0-are they doing something or just watching the fight?
BM pirates-will they join the fight somehow,did Oda just bring them here to deliver and rescue BM?Will PerosPero get taken down by carrot and wanda?
Will the Marines,Revs or Grand Fleet show up?
*The arc is already 100 chapters long and we still have lots of questions remaining?
*This arc will be cooler than Marine Ford for sure!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.