rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I wanted to see what Hybrid Kaido looked like, and how he demolished the rest of the gang, I’m not complaining about what we got. To reiterate what I said in the spoiler thread, it’s further confirmed that we’re going to see Nami vs Ulti, which I’m excited as hell for. Nami mentioning the lightning deficiency she has makes it reasonable to suggest that she *will* be getting Zeus back at some point to get around it. I also think that she’ll probably awaken CoA in this fight, because that’s all that Ulti has shown. And maybe, if she gets CoA and can use it on her lightning, she might not need Zeus (but that’s probably asking a lot for someone who would have just discovered how to use CoA). Really excited to see Nami kick some ass, though!

Also, excited for Robin vs Black Maria, as we’re definitely getting it now. And the Franky bit was pretty cool, I think. Just wish we could have gotten some update on Jinbe and Marco.

Tama was excellent this chapter! Super cute. We can totally always use Tama content. One of my favorite things Oda has done in Wano has been Tama’s creation and involvement. Her relationship with Luffy and Nami is wonderful, and I can’t wait to see more of the three of them together, as well as Tama in general. Luffy’s clearly rubbed off on her, based on her dialogue this chapter in the flashback.

The more I think about it, Toki being alive would just be another “Sabo death fakeout” than a Will of P scenario.
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone else feel like Gifters are a little bit..... TOO goofy/wacky/retarded??

Like usually wacky characters make sense in OP. But do the Gifters just feel too weird to anyone else?

Like why does Kaido have these guys as headliners?
The Gifters are ugly just to make Big Meme’s family seem like supermodels in comparison.

Last edited:
Cant believe this much electricity was enough to take down F6 .... Supernovas took like 10x more and didint felt anything :kayneshrug:
Actually Nami aimed into heart, and that was aimed shot that goes threw the body, while SN took just random hit. But again, Oda just showing that Nami with Soul Fruit will do much better than BM and it has sence. Nami now science, and know how make lightening more deadful, while BM just use her guts in those terms.

Ulti a Zoan being fried by Nami's lightning while the R5 took BM lightning's attack without any damage...

It's where you start to realize that the novas are different beasts compared to anyone else
Nami attack was dirrect heart attack and it damaged crucial for life organs, while random lightening always did less damage.

What level is Baby 5

:kizabat:
Defeated by Nami and Usopp right?

Last edited:
True, it was a trash chapter. The only good thing was Franky's feats that put him at least at Jimbei's level or who knows maybe even beyond.
He is pretty much the only one close to Zoro and Luffy in terms of strenght.

And the passing of Chick Corea is a bad thing....to scientology. My man Al Di Meola is still kicking though.
Yeah, Return to Forever is what got me into jazz.

It would be a good chapter for Sanji if we hadn't known from the chapter before that he was free... Like wtf, that room's walls are made of kairoseki or what? This obvious and retarded stalling is annoying since Sanji could have escaped since ages ago easily since he has the necessary resources for it (speed, fire attacks, etc). He doesn't need here to search for a key. Well, at least he is stalling BM as well so she can't go anywhere and deal with more people.

Confirmed that BMP > Kaido's pirates, Franky is dealing with Sasaki without a problem and Sanji would be done if he had taken free hits from Oven, Daifuku or Perospero, but this is a Califa 2.0, so the damage won't be even relevant.

Ulti powerlvl is disappointing, though anyway she is the 2º best pirate from this crew.

That trio act was funny and Otama lowkey the greatest villain in manga :milaugh:

P.S: Hope Oda won't go overboard with Tama's ability making her control true Zoans.

It would be a good chapter for Sanji if we hadn't known from the chapter before that he was free... Like wtf, that room's walls are made of kairoseki or what? This obvious and retarded stalling is annoying since Sanji could have escaped since ages ago easily since he has the necessary resources for it (speed, fire attacks, etc). He doesn't need here to search for a key. Well, at least he is stalling BM as well so she can't go anywhere and deal with more people.

Confirmed that BMP > Kaido's pirates, Franky is dealing with Sasaki without a problem and Sanji would be done if he had taken free hits from Oven, Daifuku or Perospero, but this is a Califa 2.0, so the damage won't be even relevant.

Ulti powerlvl is disappointing, though anyway she is the 2º best pirate from this crew.

That trio act was funny and Otama lowkey the greatest villain in manga :milaugh:

P.S: Hope Oda won't go overboard with Tama's ability making her control true Zoans.
As much as I don’t like the idea, I don’t see why Tama ability wouldn’t work on zoan fruits but works on artificially created zoan fruits lol

Tama can probably control any zoan who doesn't have conquerors haki but I assume this is going to be like Sugar and if Tama gets knocked out they all go back to normal
That won’t happen again, I’m telling you Tama is going to control them for the rest of her life. We can’t have hundreds of zoan users running around after Kaido is gone. They’ll be used to as muscle to either rebuild the town or help townsfolk after this war is over. Gonna be weird as hell but I feel that’s the only way lol

I probably works on any zoan. But nobody besides headliners (except Hawkins) and fodder gifters are stupid enough to eat something that an enemy puts in their mouth or even let a dango be shot in their mouth in the first place. Its like if Rob Lucci got hit by Ussops Tabasco star. If anyone above the people that it has worked on now fall for this shit then I’m done lol

Last edited:
As much as I don’t like the idea, I don’t see why Tama ability wouldn’t work on zoan fruits but works on artificially created zoan fruits lol
Because the first time we saw her using that ability was on animals.
Because Smile users are actually 2 beings in 1 body with a conscience each one, and they can't control that other conscience since it's a different individual, and that individual is a simple animal, but it shares the same body, so controlling a conscience is enough to control all the body.
Because true Zoans don't have 2 beings in 1. And despite having an animal form, in that form they have their normal intelligence (of a human).
And because after so many chapters, there is no proof of her being able to control true Zoans.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Because Smile users are actually 2 beings in 1 body with a conscience each one, and they can't control that other conscience since it's a different individual, and that individual is a simple animal, but it shares the same body, so controlling a conscience is enough to control all the body.
Because true Zoans don't have 2 beings in 1. And despite having an animal form, in that form they have their normal intelligence (of a human).
And because after so many chapters, there is no proof of her being able to control true Zoans.
I like to think its because smile fruits were made with animal dna so smile users have animal dna on them but true Zoans don't have animal dna they simply give you the ability to transform into one.

Interesting theory but in a way that almost makes less sense lol

If they are two being in one body then why is it that the dango controls both beings. The human part of them doesn’t resist it. For example smile users that have gorilla for a hand. One dango and Tama controls both. Surely one dango to a regular zoan user would prove the same, they are still humans that can transform into animals no different from the animal that is part of a gifter or smile user. If there were no such thing as smiles why would the dango not work on a regular zoan who can turn into an animal that is not exactly much different from a regular animal aside from it being a power developed from a fruit.

Don’t get me wrong I understand what you mean and it’s a fair point that the first time we saw it, it was used on animals but zoan fruits allow users to turn into animals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.