Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for Luffy to show why he is tiers above Zoro like some people claim. Both showed the ability to harm Kaido. Zoro showed ability to power through a Kaido boro breathe, while Zoro ppwered through Kaido Tornadoes. Luffy is currently a liability wasting Zoro energy. At what point will Luffy show this Farrrr superior to Zorolike yall claim.
Zoro showed ability to cut Kaido, a bit more effectively than the scabbards.
Luffy made Kaido hallucinate Roger and Rocks.

Gear 4 is a supreme power up, and has asserted it's dominance over Dragon Kaido, requiring Kaido to need to time out Luffy's haki to win.
Zoro attacked a distracted dragon Kaido and then had his attack completely trumped by Kaido's response.

Tatsumaki in no way is meant to be compared to G4 gattling in the damage it did, or the impressiveness of it (so much so it completely freaked out Kidd at the preposterousness of it).
That is fair because G4 has a down side, wheras his santoryu enma haki drain hasn't been too restricting.

If you think a mid/high effort attack from Zoro should be on par with Luffy's near max effort haki drain then you are an extreme Zoro wanker.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Keep him away from a fight he doesn't even belong to begin with. Same with Jimbei.

This fight is between the WorstGen and the Yonko.

Also, this man Simpji was struggling against the weakest F6, Pay Pay, for fucks sake and he almost got neg diffed by a no name attack from King who is supposed to be part of an extinct race and almost definetely has an OP hybrid form.

I've said this countless times and I'll say it again: Sanji's forte is NOT FIGHTING PROWESS. He's more into cooking and simping like the good goofy anime pervert character that he is.

You can compare him with Usopp, Chopper and Brook. But never with Zoro and Luffy.
I was talking about plot and narrative and you go on about power levels......

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Travel wise we know she can only jump forward in time. But we don't know anything about how her devil fruit works in real time. I'd imagine there is more to the fruit than just being able to propel yourself forward in time, and that's it.
There HAS to be so much more to it...even if leaping forward in time is hax enough by itself, no DF in this series only does one thing unless the user never bothers to learn about their abilities. Toki spent time on the ocean with Whitebeard and Roger, by consensus the two strongest men who ever lived; I can’t imagine that in all that time, she didn’t explore the nature of her powers and figure out how to circumvent the obvious problems with a one-way ticket to the future.

Sanji fight is Queen, the match up is the most obvious predictable outcome ever

from Queen character traits ( pervert, loves food, rely on advanced technology), to his role in the beast pirates as second strongest subordinate , to his connection with judge , why even try to push for another match up lol
King's fighting style is currently very similar to Sanji's, flight, kicking, fire kicking.
They have clashed before, they have beef.

You said BM was distracted everytime Zoro countered/dodge, but yet don't account for Zoro concentrating on Kaido when BM hit him. Big hypocrite Erkan
While Kaido was concentrating on Luffy and while Zoro got Law's speed boost help to get there. LOL. Enjoy your L.

Ok since you started to insult I take it as you lost the argument and you got mad because of losing. Its time to ignore you. And since someone already pointed out;

:steef:
Zoro is standing right next to Luffy and BM is quite far away. BM moves all the way to Luffy (Probably around 100 meter or more) and Zoro moves at max 2 meters to Luffy and is barely able to make it in time. But for Swordbois it's somehow an incredible speed feat...:kaidowhat:

Sanji fight is Queen, the match up is the most obvious predictable outcome ever

from Queen character traits ( pervert, loves food, rely on advanced technology), to his role in the beast pirates as second strongest subordinate , to his connection with judge , why even try to push for another match up lol
Queens not a pervert but he does fit the quirky nature sanjis opponents typically have.

I think that’s all the fruit can do, or else it would be way too broken. I doubt that the Time Fruit user can pull out some Time Stone bullshit and revert certain objects to their previous states while not reverting time for the rest of the universe
I mean the broken argument would be just fine if it wasn't for the fact that other ridiculously broken devil fruits exist.

Really?

- Nobody wants to see new weapon attacks from Franky? Or a new form from his cyborg body?
- Nobody wants to see Jinbe finally go all out?
- Nobody wants to see Chopper get redeemed and have an all out battle with new points?
- Nobody wants to see an Usopp/Nami tactical teamup against a headbutting powerhouse?
- Nobody wants to see Yamato's devil fruit?
- Nobody wants to see Brook or Robin get well deserved fights that they haven't gotten in years?

Damn, I didn't think "we" all didn't care about that.
What about Sanji???

Zoro showed ability to cut Kaido, a bit more effectively than the scabbards.
Luffy made Kaido hallucinate Roger and Rocks.

Gear 4 is a supreme power up, and has asserted it's dominance over Dragon Kaido, requiring Kaido to need to time out Luffy's haki to win.
Zoro attacked a distracted dragon Kaido and then had his attack completely trumped by Kaido's response.

Tatsumaki in no way is meant to be compared to G4 gattling in the damage it did, or the impressiveness of it (so much so it completely freaked out Kidd at the preposterousness of it).
That is fair because G4 has a down side, wheras his santoryu enma haki drain hasn't been too restricting.

If you think a mid/high effort attack from Zoro should be on par with Luffy's near max effort haki drain then you are an extreme Zoro wanker.
1. Kaido said that cause of Luffy growth rate in 2 weeks. Luffy is currently getting saved by Zoro.
2. Luffy didn't Assert anything since he outlasted G4 and Luffy got saved multiple times from dragon Kaido.
3. Zoro was in the middle of Kaido attack and completely countered it and not only that cut him too. Kaido was looking directly at Zoro.
4. What i am asking for is Luffy to show why he tiers above Zoro like yall claimed. Yall said its a mid diff or even a low diff. All i want is your boy to prove it. The time for talking is over. He out here being a liability wasting Zoro energy. I want him to do things that farrrrrr surpasses Zoro, i am not seeing it currently. So i want to know from yall Luffy low diffs Zoro people, when will it start? Is it when he gets his Haki back?

Dude what are you trying to achieve by making Law a fanboy of Stealthblack?
:milaugh:
Ok I take it as you admitted Law was wanking Sanji?
Don't you see when people talk about ''rooftop portrayal'' which people wank Lolo and Killer over Sanji. And saying that Sanji is not on the rooftop so he should be a loser unlike Lolo and Killer.

While I pointed out another portrayal to counter this; someone who is on the rooftop was wanking Sanji's abilities in the same arc. Oda went that far by using Law to do it. This is a portrayal as well. And to think that wank wouldn't be enough to be useful on the rooftop is delusional.

Sanji did the same in WCI. If you think Raid Suit upgraded Sanji (a power that Law was being fanboy over) wouldn't be effective as Lolo you must be dreaming.
First he has to be as effective as Raid Suit older bros. Remember them? They pulled him out of the fire when trying to carry Luffy got him grounded

Status
Not open for further replies.