Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, if you wanna start pulling the thread here, we’re all gonna have to reckon with the myriad pervert gags in this series that look even worse in retrospect...
That's why I said I ain't defending him. Though we still don't know if he knew her age. At least she looks like an adult.
Post automatically merged:

I mean, considering there's a bunch of weebs and anime fans here, this is a very important topic in almost all fanbases.
So fucking true, lol.

You’re the one who never set up limits in your original statement

You made a general statement about people from one culture being “creepy” for daring to have an opinion on other cultures

Well now you are suddenly claiming you have a limit in your statement that you never implied before

Okay. So then now the question is, where are you getting this limit? Why are you drawing a line here? And why can’t the other person you are admonishing NOT draw a line where they said they would? Why is YOUR not “creepy” but THEIR line is?
I laid out the differences in the rest of the post you didn't quote. Creating goofy strawmans isn't going to bait me any further if you won't bother to go over the rest of the post.

The people whose culture I disagree with in your extreme example probably WOULD find it distasteful for me to judge them. One difference not explored in my previous post is I don't spend a large portion of my time consuming media created directly from their culture.

So handing L's to people is considered overreacting?:crazwhat:
The L here is that Sanji did in fact beat blacktooth. So it’s big deal that Sanji beat this random ass no name guy.

Because you believe that when people were trolling Sanji for getting low diffed, SOMEONE ACTUALLY BELIEVED THIS GUY WAS STRONGER THAN SANJI?

Is that it? You think someone thought Blacktooth was stronger than Sanji?

hahaha, you were waiting for over 7 chapters and two months to prove them wrong... HHAHAHAHAHA... Shit I better not laugh too hard, I’ll wake people up

The L here is that Sanji did in fact beat blacktooth. So it’s big deal that Sanji beat this random ass no name guy.

Because you believe that when people were trolling Sanji for getting low diffed, SOMEONE ACTUALLY BELIEVED THIS GUY WAS STRONGER THAN SANJI?

Is that it? You think someone thought Blacktooth was stronger than Sanji?

hahaha, you were waiting for over 7 chapters and two months to prove them wrong... HHAHAHAHAHA... Shit I better not laugh too hard, I’ll wake people up
Doesn't matter. People still went ape shit when Sanji got kicked by Blacktooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.