Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway I think it's obvious now the one saving scabbards is hiyori since BM is about to try and kill them

Oda is building up to BM and hiyori meeting for some reason, we know BM have connection with her based on her words chapters ago, when the Scabbards were about to face Kaido

Don't think people will have an issue with some scenes focused on the dome stuff if it's interesting. But Oda could still have shown us Hybrid Kaido but instead we got Speed.
Honestly what I would do, don't end the last chapter with the shadowed hybrid Kaido end with a plot point below the roof, focus a few chapters then switch to rooftop after few chapters to a shadowed hybrid Kaido.

My prediction was Marco was going to heal Scabbards so they can fight Tobi Roppo. (If Jack comes back so should they) It'd make no sense for hybrid swordsman Sasaki fighting against Franky. Fighting styles don't match up. His Zooan makes sense because of his "armour" theme.

Though Black Maria vs. Robin is very possible.
Scabbards already got their moment. Just because Sasaki has a sword doesn't mean he'll fight like a Samurai, even in his hybrid form, same with Who's Who.

Status
Not open for further replies.