Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jack does come back, i wonder if Yamato could actually be strong enough to beat him.
Given their age, i feel like they could have some sort of weird sibling relationship with each other, with both essentially being Kaido's "sons" in a way.

I'm telling you, the 10th person will be Hiyori. She has Ame no Habakiri and will go to the rooftop and alongside Zoro, she with AnH and Zoro with Enma will re-open Kaidou's scar that Oden made.
iva what did you drink ? :milaugh::milaugh:

You do know King and Queen are focusing on taking care of the samurai and momo (999) if they get them the rest of the good guys side gets unmotivated and they lose. It has nothing to do with what you just said but thanks for the bait
:shakiously::shakiously:

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Don't care much about Queen he boring.

But I can't wait for the shot of Jack and King going Hybrid.

King has the best design out of all YC1 currently and Jack is my favorite tank in the series.

Jack never took an L from inferior characters. He deserves respect.
Damn Queen, he got rid of Apoo. With his games of shit and made casualties in the allies themselves.

King and Jack are better.

King ordering BM to kill the scabbards is super dumb

Why didn't Kaido kill them in the first place? the reason is obvious, characters don't die in this manga, we are used to that, but when it starts to be used to stall and extend the plot it become super dumb writing
Kaido doesn't kill people he views as potential strong people that he can break and force into his crew though.

King ordering BM to kill the scabbards is super dumb

Why didn't Kaido kill them in the first place? the reason is obvious, characters don't die in this manga, we are used to that, but when it starts to be used to stall and extend the plot it become super dumb writing
Different personalities.
We already know Kaido likes to leave people he considers as strong within an inch of their life or even spare their lives if he stops giving a fuck, like what happened with Momo 20 years ago.
King seems more calculating and probably realizes that the scabbards plus Momo can still inspire some fight on the remaining samurai so he just wants them dead right away, much like he ordered Momo's death earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.