Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy had recovery/stamina issues but performance wise he dominated both, having stalling capacity that is a great counter to Luffy's weakness doesn't necessarily mean they are the same strength level.
as i said, G4's performance was no doubt dominating Doffy, but it has time limit, so overall luffy was still significantly weaker than Doffy. The same goes for Cracker, luffy was having a hard time dealing with Cracker who is probably a YC3 only.

Luffy made Big Mom's bug out in shock and Kaido freaked out with his growth rate hallucinated yonkos and stronger behind him.
Yes. it means luffy surpassed both BM and Kaido expectations, doesnt necessarily mean luffy is close to them, hadnt zoro been there luffy would have already dead as a chewing gum

Wait and see until the end of the arc. If he was "nowhere near" he wouldn't be able to pummel Kaido around and put him down for a few pages, performance wise he was superior to Kaido Dragon mode and had to be timed out to lose.
Would you say he was "nowhere near" Doflamingo as a result of round 1 where he was timed out of G4 in similar situations?
have you read the chapters? Luffy is doing nothing rn, how much damage has luffy dealt to Kaido? i guess 10% of Kaido's endurance i guess lol, so much for being close to Yonko level

Marco being the ships doctor due to his fruit is not, by any means, circular logic.

man, you are not reading One Piece. just say so from the start lol
in the manga called One Piece, by Ei

except when Jinbe and Franky joined.
newsflash: the number on the suit depends on the order of birth, not his ranking in the SH crew.
You definitely don’t read one piece it’s actually hilarious. Franky was never above sanji. Franky could barely beat his opponent in enies lobby who was way below sanjis. Jinbe isn’t above sanji either. Sanji has been and will always be number 3 that’s the number he is always associated with. This is why I can’t take sanji haters seriously.

It would not be an asspull. Stop the cap.
what will it be then ? from breaking his own leg against Vergo to defeating 1.3+ Billion King, what do you call that ? ... and how stupid it would be when it is Vegapunk that is called the most advanced genius, his creations (Pacifistas) gets easily defeated by 200M+ pirates while Judge's creation can make someone worthy of 1B+ ?
Its no use complaining, if Oda can pull the cake story in WCI then he can do anything, even make RS stronger than Kaido :few:

Marco being the ships doctor due to his fruit is not, by any means, circular logic.

man, you are not reading One Piece. just say so from the start lol
in the manga called One Piece, by Ei

except when Jinbe and Franky joined.
newsflash: the number on the suit depends on the order of birth, not his ranking in the SH crew.
Whitebeard was the strongest man and only wanted a family. Roger only wanted treasure but was still the worlds strongest mans rival.

It would not be an asspull. Stop the cap.
then it means RS is really that strong of a PU, luffy after defeating 2 YC level (cracker and doffy) was still barely able to fight Kata lol, and now you're expecting injured Sanji to defeat a YC1? This argument may not be applied if Sanji had better teacher than luffy's thus making him stronger than luffy coming out of the TS, but its not the case, Rayleigh >>> Ivankov

I don't want to see Toki being alive, and if she does turns out to be alive it better so she won't be used like she was in Oden's flashback. One of the greatest wastes of a character in One Piece given the potential she had as someone who come from the Void Century.

then it means RS is really that strong of a PU, luffy after defeating 2 YC level (cracker and doffy) was still barely able to fight Kata lol, and now you're expecting injured Sanji to defeat a YC1? This argument may not be applied if Sanji had better teacher than luffy's thus making him stronger than luffy coming out of the TS, but its not the case, Rayleigh >>> Ivankov
So what your saying is it makes sense for zoro to be on the roof?

RS itself is an asspull.

comment was taken a piss
in reality
sanji has been static
he has not gone through any major change/development .

doesnt have to hurt black maria to escape does he.
perhaps even with the rs he's incapable of even getting away.
Is he supposed to ? Hes only development when it comes to fighting women is when Nami told him to always run away from female combatants. Which he's been doing this arc. However he cant get away from them.

Sanji not using the RS is just plot.

I don't want to see Toki being alive, and if she does turns out to be alive it better so she won't be used like she was in Oden's flashback. One of the greatest wastes of a character in One Piece given the potential she had as someone who come from the Void Century.
Even I, someone who has been extremely critical to OP in years, was extremely hyped for Toki just for her to be the worst part of the FB and that says something

Status
Not open for further replies.