Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see him Dodge Marco's Wings first & then we will see if he can survive a single attack from Zoro
You realize people don’t just stand there and get hit right? Like I never understood why people act like someone is gonna stand there and get hit
Post automatically merged:

you dont think it does ?

4 people there are yet to defeat a yc char .

i would argue the only person that doesnt feel like a power creep is luffy
Kidd already wounded a yc in the big mom pirates we still don’t know who it was yet

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Imagine having Kaido as a trainer.
The World's Strongest Creature doesnt even know what "oden's haki" is.
But somehow he would have a lot to teach.
Any Kuja warrior can teach basic CoA.
So far Franky havent used any form of CoA.
Are Kuja fodders stronger than Franky?
Nah fam.
ivankov didnt teach sanji no one did

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The strength of the teacher does in fact matter
- The stronger the teacher, the more experience the teacher has, thus making them able to teach the student more. As for Hyogoro, he has experienced Adv CoA, that's why he could teach luffy, it still even needed outside interference (BM) to trigger Luffy's Adv CoA
- Hypothetically, the student can get stronger by fighting the teacher constantly so as to grow stronger, now i ask you, fighting Ivankov and fighting Mihawk/Rayleigh, which fight will make you grow stronger in the end? Because i think this is the case for Zoro, his permanent scar i think was due to his fight against Mihawk, because i dont think oda will make a mere baboon leaves a permanent scar on someone as important as zoro
Rayleigh left Luffy alone 6 months before the training ended.

Correct me on this one. This one I truly dont remember.
Has Zoro actually sparred against Mihawk? Or is it something that we just assume? The last flashback he had was in Dressrosa, when Mihawk was just there drinking his wine, teaching zoro about forging a black blade. But no sparring there. Have Zoro or Mihawk mentioned it? (again, I REALLY dont remember it. Not trying to bash or anything)

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Has Zoro actually sparred against Mihawk? Or is it something that we just assume? The last flashback he had was in Dressrosa, when Mihawk was just there drinking his wine, teaching zoro about forging a black blade. But no sparring there. Have Zoro or Mihawk mentioned it? (again, I REALLY dont remember it. Not trying to bash or anything)
perona novel shows he did in fact fight mihawk

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Let's recap:

Sanji: Took out a gigantic fishman

Burned the Kraken underwater with a single kick.

Dented a door that absorbed all physical force.

Pushed back a Vice Admiral skilled in Armamment Haki while badly physically injured.

Clashed with Doflamingo and had his strength highlighted by Doflamingo and his attacks called powerful. People will say he was mocking, but Doflamingo mocking Luffy and Law was very clear. He called them weak and their attacks light. Rating DJ Sanji's attacks over Gear 2 Luffy's, even after taking a Gamma Knife.

Damaged the queen mama Chanter by kicking Cannon Balls at it.

Defeated an experienced Raid Suit user.

Defeated the first Headliner we saw with a single attack.

Speed blitzed Oven so hard he didn't even know what happened ev en though Sanji attacked from the front.

Carried 80 people on one leg.

Countered an attack from Big Mom — the first person to do so on screen, alongside Luffy.

Knocked out Luffy, something Katakuri failed to replicate on an even more damaged Luffy.

Damaged Judge, another raid suit user, through the Raid Suit with a base kick.

Took direct Raid Suit attacks without flinching.

Took on two of the tobi roppo without a scratch.

Clashed with King and came out more or less fine.

Had literally everyone in Whole Cake Island talk about how strong he is and even the family who hated him — after having repayed their debt to him — came back to give him their personal powersuit, forever associating him with them.

And your conclusion, from all this, is that Oda hates Sanji and that Franky is stronger? Franky who was beaten flat out by some marines and 3 of Doflamingo's weakest executives? Who was knocked out by Senor Pink's final attack? That one? Because...what?
sanji losed against vergo (weaker than pica), doffi (was more a rape), niji (he surpassed his speed) and escaped to the page one (the weakest tobi)
Franky fight one vs one against one three strongest tobbi

Are people talking about Nerfs?
Alright, let's check

Oda made Buggy immune to Sword Slashes just so that Luffy fights him & Zoro doesn't end the Arc sooner
Cabaji? Zoro was Injured & went & worsened that Injury & Buggy tried to help too
Sham & Buchi? It was a 2 v 1 & Zoro took 1 hit to protect Usopp & Nami
Hatchan? Check Arlong's Reaction when he saw Zoro's Scar
Ohm? The guy had a Dog help him & they were fighting in his Area full of Traps (Ordeal of Iron)
Foxy Game? Zoro had to Play it without Swords
Ryuma? Zoro fought him without Santoryu
Hody? Zoro fought him Under Water
Killer? Zoro also fought him without Santoryu
Kaido? Oda had to include BM in this Arc just to tell him to Dodge
Just like he had to include Fujitora in Dressrosa Arc just so that Doffy doesn't fight Zoro
Even in Film Gold, Tesoro had to help in Zoro's fight against Dice & forced Zoro to beat the guy Swordsless

And when Oda decides to make Zoro not Nerfed, he makes his Opponents able to survive his Slashes somehow like making Mr .1 Iron, Pica hides in Stone, Logia Users ... etc

Aside from Mr. 1, Kaku remains as the only Fight of Zoro where he was pushed to show his True Power & it was still not an Extreme Diff fight like Luffy vs Lucci

Other than that, Zoro is a Walking Nerfed Character
Zoro faced Mihawk, Mr 1, Kaku and Pica at 100%. Sanji never once did.

So far. Just a little fight over wine in new perona novel

Status
Not open for further replies.