Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Toki's 'prophecy' was referring to the 9 scabbards it wasn't the real prophecy which was Oden's line about the new gen taking down Kaido.
Oden's prophecy wasn't also a fact
Since he never imagined Linlin would be here

You guys should stop focusing on these prophecies

Kaido will fall after 2 weeks ..in act 4
When Linlin isn't an ally anymore one way or another
When he is confronted by Yamato already

Toki literally has one of the most op fruits in the history of One Piece.

She could in theory send BM/Kaido a few hours into the future to give Luffy and co some time to heal and regroup. Various possibilities.
Law can't use any of his transplant abilities and you think her anemic ass is about to turn the tide?

Short time is only a slight inconvenience and a long time means longer than the collective forces are willing to wait. All she'd do is delay the ultimate inevitable

Still took down a Yonko's ship on which the Yonko herself was on board. Alongside multiple fighters from her crew, like Perospero, Smoothie and Daifuku.
Queen actually took Big Mom down.
wow, marco is a beast than huh
:cheers::cheers:expected, from the best yc1 in the verse,even shanks wanted him on his crew

Still took down a Yonko's ship on which the Yonko herself was on board. Alongside multiple fighters from her crew, like Perospero, Smoothie and Daifuku.
Queen actually took Big Mom down.
I dont see any portrayal problem for the Calamities.
And the F6 argument remains.
They have good potrayal. Thats why Sanji will beat one of them.

Oden's letter didn't mention 9 people, that was added in by Toki because she put faith in the Scabbards hence why she sent some of them to the future.

I mean, it's weird why she would interpret them to be the scabbards from this context of the letter as it logically makes sense for pirates
because oden wrote her a letter ???
and that's exactly why I was doubting that she was referring to the scabbards?

maybe he did
but def not on big mom's crew
only person who did was urouge stated by brulee.
It's kinda annoying and frustrating how little the Supernovas accomplished against the Yonkos this far, while Luffy and the Straw Hats thanks to the plot and being shonen protagonists did far more in a few weeks than all the other Supernovas and their crews combined in more than 2 years.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

I mean, it's weird why she would interpret them to be the scabbards from this context of the letter as it logically makes sense for pirates

and that's exactly why I was doubting that she was referring to the scabbards?
Her prophecy doesnt mention kaido.

I don't get why do people underestimate Franky? Dude is a beast that underwent Surgery for every part of the his body to weaponize it. That is the best pain tolerance feat. Also who could perform surgery on himself after getting run over by a train using scrap metal in the sea?
mfs obsessed over the Senor Pink gag fight and forgot Luffy vowed first chapter to surpass shanks crew, I understand doubting the weakling trio but I always knew franky would deliver against a topi roppo, he's supposed be the 5th strongest/something like that. :specialmeh:

Status
Not open for further replies.