Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on gods green Earth do people want Sanji to "Save Robin". Robin needs to get her deserved fight, which we haven't see since Skypiea. Just looking at Black Maria and Robin's devil fruits, those two are tailor made to fight each other.

Also, it looks like it's probably going to be Hiyori who is helping the Scabbards. Not sure what she's supposed to do for them though, as she's not a Doctor. Perhaps the plot twist is that she ate her Mothers Devil Fruit as a child, and she'll "Turn back time" on their wounds.
Wasn’t it stated that Toki can only travel to the future?

I hope that Hiyori brought either the Nidai Kitetsu or Ame no Habakiri so that Zoro can replace Sandai Kitetsu with either of them after it gets broken

The only possible Judge-Sanji connection we're gonna get this arc is when Sanji becomes the Garuda and shows who is the Big Bird to both King and Marco.
Sanji fight is Queen, the match up is the most obvious predictable outcome ever

from Queen character traits ( pervert, loves food, rely on advanced technology), to his role in the beast pirates as second strongest subordinate , to his connection with judge , why even try to push for another match up lol

Wasn’t it stated that Toki can only travel to the future?

I hope that Hiyori brought either the Nidai Kitetsu or Ame no Habakiri so that Zoro can replace Sandai Kitetsu with either of them after it gets broken
Wasn't it mentioned that that df can only skip time meaning not reverse it?
Travel wise we know she can only jump forward in time. But we don't know anything about how her devil fruit works in real time. I'd imagine there is more to the fruit than just being able to propel yourself forward in time, and that's it.

Is this troll trying to say Lolo wouldn't get hit by Mama like the rest if he was on the ground?

Do you even know how Lolo got there? Without Law's teleportation help he wouldn't even be in that position, and still got hit. If Kid got hit by Mama despite blocking the first attack Lolo would have no chance.
zoro is a speed fucking monster literally reacting to all of big mom fucking attacks except the one instance where he wasnt able to move

Travel wise we know she can only jump forward in time. But we don't know anything about how her devil fruit works in real time. I'd imagine there is more to the fruit than just being able to propel yourself forward in time, and that's it.
I think that’s all the fruit can do, or else it would be way too broken. I doubt that the Time Fruit user can pull out some Time Stone bullshit and revert certain objects to their previous states while not reverting time for the rest of the universe

It doesnt make sense unless the web is fireproof. Also doesnt make sense that random gifters can keep up with Sanji. It's just there to keep him occupied and away from the roof like with Jinbe.
Keep him away from a fight he doesn't even belong to begin with. Same with Jimbei.

This fight is between the WorstGen and the Yonko.

Also, this man Simpji was struggling against the weakest F6, Pay Pay, for fucks sake and he almost got neg diffed by a no name attack from King who is supposed to be part of an extinct race and almost definetely has an OP hybrid form.

I've said this countless times and I'll say it again: Sanji's forte is NOT FIGHTING PROWESS. He's more into cooking and simping like the good goofy anime pervert character that he is.

You can compare him with Usopp, Chopper and Brook. But never with Zoro and Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.