Status
Not open for further replies.
A Kick?? No... its never just one attack to defeat an opponent for Sanji, its usually a combination of attacks. Zoro is the only starwhat who's opponents fall after landing one attack.
Well yes of course, Luffy is exactly the same with Sanji in that regard then. BUt the final attack is normally one kick.

He used a flaming kick to kick Big Mom's ship and hasn't really done anything with his sword.
Queen is a nitoryu swordsman also. King is called a pervert by Queen also.

None of the arguments for Sanji vs Queen are worth anything.
that was filler

hasn't done anything with his sword because he barely even fought anyone, are you even listening?

King is a pervert for torturing, Queen is a pervert just like Sanji, and we saw how he reacted to hyori death

dude Queen mentioning Judge is worth more than your entire weak arguments for Sanji vs King

it's not happening, it's not even debatable who Sanji fight this arc is

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Yet you are the one quoting me with denying that Law wasn't wanking Sanji and then got debunked over it. You can ignore my posts because I usually ignore yours.
Law wasn't wanking Sanji.....he was talking about the character Stealthblack from the comics. Where is relation to power levels exactly?

You tend to ignore anyone who counters your arguments. These "fanboys in disguise" as you like to call us. Even the official translator got similar treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.