Status
Not open for further replies.
Law wasn't wanking Sanji.....he was talking about the character Stealthblack from the comics. Where is relation to power levels exactly?

You tend to ignore anyone who counters your arguments. These "fanboys in disguise" as you like to call us. Even the official translator got similar treatment.
With getting excited and sweating over it. Yes that's wanking.

Do you want to see who calls your arguments nonsense? You just got treated with copium recently then act like it was only me.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...wer-level-discussion.88/page-336#post-1084840
There are more people like this who think the same. Stay mad. :suresure:

I never said its a low duff. Franky going to win this fight.
Franky probably will beat Sasaki , but it will be through bullshit circumstances because historically the guys Franky ends up fighting are very low ranking, Senior Pink was like 8th strongest in Doffys crew, and Fukuro was the second to last weakest members of cp9. Sasaki is like top 5 in a Yonko Crew. He's way out the norm of what Franky goes up against.

I only said Black Maria and Who's Who are a plot device to keep Jinbe and Sanji occupied and away from the roof.

Didn't say about power levels like him being strong enough or not....
Again with the keeping him away from as if he were a SN or someone strong enough to face Kaido and Big Mom which he clearly isn't.

You are literally implying that he is being kept away from the rooftop fight against Yonkos because of plot and not because he is a weakling who can't even keep up with fucking Pay Pay.

Like come on now...

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
With getting excited and sweating over it. Yes that's wanking.

Do you want to see who calls your arguments nonsense? You just got treated with copium recently then act like it was only me.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...wer-level-discussion.88/page-336#post-1084840
There are more people like this who think the same. Stay mad. :suresure:
So....Oden didn't have Kaido on the ground helpless cause of one attack and was about kill him with the 2nd? Are these your best sources?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Again with the keeping him away from as if he were a SN or someone strong enough to face Kaido and Big Mom which he clearly isn't.

You are literally implying that he is being kept away from the rooftop fight against Yonkos because of plot and not because he is a weakling who can't even keep up with fucking Pay Pay.

Like come on now...
Forgot about power levels for a few seconds...please? It doesnt matter if it was Marco, Drake, Franky or whoever.....Oda wants Kaido and BM vs those 5 SN so anyone close to the roof will have to be occupied to keep them away......

So....Oden didn't have Kaido on the ground helpless cause of one attack and was about kill him with the 2nd? Are these your best sources?
You want me to do more research? You didn't prove shit when you lied about me using mistranslation on OJ, now you want me to find more than one post? You sure have double standards. :milaugh: Yes that Aokiji vs Jozu / Big mom vs Queen thing was incredibly dumb comparison. Its not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.