Status
Not open for further replies.
oh btb it won't definitely be toki...she is dead...only dead characters in one piece that weren't brought back alive are mothers of important characters....

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
In all seriousness, Toki could have very well been Yamato’s secret mentor. Influencing her at a distance into the person she is today.
Are you implying Toki’s lived on Onigashima for 20 years without Kaido or any of his pirates being aware she’s there?

Edit: well, you mentioned distance, but that still doesn’t explain where she’s hiding, and why she never tried to find her daughter.

B

Ballel

Wait this looks like Toki :crazwhat:

Toki is the most wasted potential character in One Piece. Is that about to change? Plz don't give me hope.

Remember this?
Toki is alive?
NOOOOOOO
Like come on Oda, you can't be doing this. Now you don't even kill flashback characters anymore?
I HOPED that Toki's uselessness wil change when she appears in a Joyboy/void century flashback that shows why she leapt forward in time, what she escaped from etc...

Her being actually alive all the time and keeping Oden's logbook safe, cementing her role as the loyal wifey is so shitty. Like DAMN Oda
tf WHY you had to do that?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Toli is alive?
NOOOOOOO
Like come on Oda, you can't be doing this. Now you don't even kill flashback characters anymore?
I HOPED that Toki's uselessness wil change when she appears in a Joyboy/void century flashback that shows why she leapt forward in time, what she escaped from etc...

Her being actually alive all the time and keeping Oden's logbook safe, cementing her role as the loyal wifey is so shitty. Like DAMN Oda
Take a breath and calm down man, nothing's confirmed lol

Toki is alive?
NOOOOOOO

Not even Knowing the plot and explanation of her being alive and call It shitty is bizarre.

wasnt toki supposed to be dead? The sfx here was thump and everyone witnessed her death as they screamed "lady toki!!!"

NOW IT DEPENDS ON ODA HOW HE BRING BACK THE DEAD CHARACTERS
bringing her now is bad decision to me...what does she achive by hiding... or even appearing in onigashima at this point?
And I am pretty sure, there was a dialouge from her which said she wants to end her life at the same time(time period) as Oden and not escape with her DF, when some scabbards asked about escaping... or was it just in my mind?

P.S. that thump is probably her collapsing.

Status
Not open for further replies.