Status
Not open for further replies.
If Hiyori is here then Orochis role is not over yet . She said to Zoro that she wants to kill Orochi so this bastard ain’t dead now
this makes me think the person in question is hiyori not toki
but the silhouette ...
Post automatically merged:

"Sanji is hanging bloodied & unconscious on a cross (Spider Web cross) like the second coming of Jesus... until Black Maria tickles his chin and wakes him up"

So.... Zoro passed out after fighting a guy who fights toe to toe with him against a Yonko meanwhile Sanji passed out after fighting gifters.

Hmmmmmm.
killer was a pleasure so < gifter
:smart:

Literally Izo did this to king as well expect king is more serious. Queen made that face when he saw Luffy trying to escape Udon. It's like we are 1000 chapters in a we can't tell that gag characters aren't all of a sudden fodder because of their gag
Lol Big Mom literally one of the most broken characters ever and she has been memed since her intro box lol

Except we're talking about a guy who got white-eyed by Apoo's attack. Trust me, I'm one of the biggest Luffy wankers in the forum but he doesn't deserve credit where he doesn't. He is one of the most durable characters in the series but I don't think he's more durable than probably the Top 3 ancient zoans in the series. I think he can survive or tank attacks as good if not better than the calamities can, because of his Ryou barrier, but that's not a part of durability as he can still be hurt unless he actively uses Ryou I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.