Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean okay hurting women is something with Sanji would never do, I understand this part and it fit to Sanji.
But why the fuck you let your caught in the middle of the war? Why you not use the fucking rs to escape and help your friends who risk their lifes right now against all commanders of Kaido. Sanji character get destroyed hard by Oda since the post ts start, no one here need a kalifa 2.0. Give Sanji pls the right threatment, give him his shine too. It start so good with he saving Momo from King, that was something with I enjoy a lot. Or when he travel together with Luffy and Jinbe together, for shorttime I really believe Sanji could be at the rooftop too. But nope!! He waste him again for a gag battle similar like Kalifa 2.0...

And then people are surprise if people shit talking forwards to Sanji(not his fault, Oda boring gag with him is the problem).
Little gag isn´t wrong, but doing something like this is just wrong, because that Marineford arc was loved much by everyone, the tension of the war was great and until the end the best one piece arc until today. If you wanna build up a dangerous tension around the war, you should not overboard things like Gags..
Pretty much this..dude has the RS and tbh even without the RS he should be able to escape easily but no..Oda has him fainting from fighting fucking bm and then enjoying his time while being crucified...like wtf lmfao

This character is really ruined

This Sanji and Black Maria situation is stupid. He could have used Raid Suit to escape, or he could've just kicked those girls in the face (or crotches, for all I care) if he really wanted to help his captain. But, as usual he loses his calm regarding women, whether it's enemy or not. It was first cool to see Oda depicting Sanji with his chivalry, but now it's getting annoying as it's more of double-standard acts on gender than chivalry. But well, it's just my opinion though. Not hating on the character himself.

I mean okay hurting women is something with Sanji would never do, I understand this part and it fit to Sanji.
But why the fuck you let your caught in the middle of the war? Why you not use the fucking rs to escape and help your friends who risk their lifes right now against all commanders of Kaido. Sanji character get destroyed hard by Oda since the post ts start, no one here need a kalifa 2.0. Give Sanji pls the right threatment, give him his shine too. It start so good with he saving Momo from King, that was something with I enjoy a lot. Or when he travel together with Luffy and Jinbe together, for shorttime I really believe Sanji could be at the rooftop too. But nope!! He waste him again for a gag battle similar like Kalifa 2.0...

And then people are surprise if people shit talking forwards to Sanji(not his fault, Oda boring gag with him is the problem).
Little gag isn´t wrong, but doing something like this is just wrong, because that Marineford arc was loved much by everyone, the tension of the war was great and until the end the best one piece arc until today. If you wanna build up a dangerous tension around the war, you should not overboard things like Gags..
Oda needs to create drama/tension!Sanji(and all straw hats) will get a huge win this arc,just be patient!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.