Status
Not open for further replies.
Fr tho, y'all should compare the dramatic shift in tone about Sanji from the beginning of 2021 to the end of 2021. Cause I highly doubt people will keep the same energy about Sanji by the end of the year.
Do they ever (especially on this forum). Sanji took time to rescue Momo (Who King views as the most valuable piece in this war) instead of continuing the hooker hunt. Yet as always you are gonna hear "it's the middle of the war and Sanji's (insert whatever he's doing)". Even when this ends up leading to Sanji's fight the energy will not be kept XD

So Sanji couldn’t even block the attacks he reserved from Black Maria and her Gifters :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: I say always that Sanji without RS is veteran lvl
Umm do you even know what happened in the chapter? Oda right there is telling you Sanji used his kick to neutralize a Yonko attack so I don't think he'd have issues blocking fodders. Black Maria just trapped him again since he didn't want to fight the girls

Umm do you even know what happened in the chapter? Oda right there is telling you Sanji used his kick to neutralize a Yonko attack so I don't think he'd have issues blocking fodders. Black Maria just trapped him again since he didn't want to fight the girls
Sanji plus luffy . While Sanji is going all out using diable janbe . Sanji wouldn’t have blocked shit without luffy doing 90% of the work

Sanji will get his moment to shine but for now, I'll just accept all the Sanji clowning. My man, Franky, doing well in his fight against Sasaki! It better get coverage till it ends, around 3-5 chapters from now if the focus is on it for a chunk each chapter. Sasaki needs to go hybrid so that Franky has to pull out all the stops against him. Sasaki should atleast force Franky out of the shogun.

I still wanna see Nami and Usopp vs Page One and Ulti, rematch. Atleast Nami is facing Ulti. Chopper needs to beat a Number or something. X Drake should help against a Calamity, honestly. Jimbei deserves focus and so do Carrot and Wanda. Won't lie, everyone will probably face opponents vastly superior to them with no issue. That's the problem with the Straw Hats not getting significant battles for 100's of chapters. It'll be a while till this arc ends (probably +30 chapters at this rate). I expect the next significant arc to get started somewhere early next year.

Sanji using diable Jambe = going all out. Luffy doing 90% of the work come completely outta your headcanon. If you are basing it off Luffy's fist then you fail because Diable Jambe is right it front of it XD
Sanji used diable janbe against luffy and then said himself he went all out . Sanjis diable janbe is nowhere near g3 in power not even worth debating

Status
Not open for further replies.