Votes: 16 7.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oda didnt even say it would end in 5 years he said something like "the story of "what is the one piece?" will come to a close." hes still probably completely off and wishful thinking but he said they will find laugh tale and the treasure in 5 years, not that the manga would end. the final war is set to take place after that and will probably take another 2 or more years at least to cover it and epilogue
Post automatically merged:

and then after that guys term was up we elected a guy who was repeatedly credibly accused of actually grabbing them by the pussy, not just saying it
Still have Doubts on that one.

It's not about OP having to become a seinen manga, it's only about Sanji and his utterly disgraceful portrayal post-skip.

I shall repeat myself:

FI: Do I really need to talk about it? Nosebleed running gag.
PH: Do I really need to talk about it? Body Swap + groping running gag.
Dressrosa: Was written out of the arc, after he was simping for Viola and then got no-diffed by Doflamingo as a hype tool.
Zou: LOL
WCI: Crying wimp, that was ready to abandon his crew, violated his friend/boss , got embarassed, belittled and ridiculed by his family non-stop (not resolved at all) and then ... baked a cake.
Wano: Sexual predator that actually betrayed his own beliefs ("I'll never wear that raid suit!") and then only used it to stalk his defenseless, unknowing female friends, when they were naked in a bathhouse. Bonus points: Got utterly embarassed in front of whole Onigashima.

Compared to his portrayal pre-skip, where he was a women's men, but also a gentleman/cool mastermind/capable fighter, it's an utter disgrace.
i think you just dont read one piece or forget. sanji was always like this. this is his character. he cares more than anybody and puts others above himself. calm down Judge

how is he betraying his own beliefs by using the power of invisibility that hes dreamed of for as long as he has about finding the all blue lol

pre time skip sanji would NEVER spy on his friends in the bath. BETRAYALLL!!!

I hope the Calamity and Flyers have similar fightstyle as Kaido, with meaning each one have their "own" element in their combat.
In enies lobby the way of Zoan+technique of CP work very well, the fight where very amazing. However just zoans without unique fightstyle is kinda lame, best example Jack.
I expect some new unique powers in favour for the Calamity and Flyers to get be used.
As example Yamato could use her father thunder bague.

Would be great if the 3 calamity and 5 flyers each represents one element.
As example Jack/Sasaki could be the water/earth element, King the fire element, BM the valley, Ulti thunder, Queen mountain, Pageone wind and WsW heaven. In all case they could use unique powers, I hope we see soon similar powers for each of these characters.

Ohhh, what a surprise. The Zorolieber only interest in life is talking about Zoro so lets ignore all the other points and only talk about Zoro's point since Im a fanboy and got triggered! Pathetic as always :gokulaugh:

Without Marco = no business on rooftop since he wont be able to arrive there, it doesnt matter his intention, simple as that.
Deal with it.
You mad has hell Zoro on the Roof injuring/countering,Dodging,praised by Youkous, while Sanji best thing he going to accomplish this arc is beating Queen a 2nd commander. :gokulaugh:

ok. i gathered my thoughts after reading the chapter yesterday. heres my thoughts.

SANJI U SUCK! wheres mr cool prince these days huh? i dont see sanji do anything that cool anymore. i have lost faith in the chef. he used to be cool at first but now, i just dont know.

GO ROBIN! show sanji how being cool is done
these days. and a nice epic entrance from nowhere aswell. and go brook i guess. lets see where it goes from here for robin.

BUT i want to see how the others are fairing against their enemy opponents. especially hyogoro, franky and jinbei. and the situation reguarding the scabbards and their mystery ally.

As for momonosuke, its like impel down with luffy and boa hancock as momonosuke hides in yamatos shirt. just like luffy did in boa hancocks. just an observation.

Anyway. thats all for now.

oda didnt even say it would end in 5 years he said something like "the story of "what is the one piece?" will come to a close." hes still probably completely off and wishful thinking but he said they will find laugh tale and the treasure in 5 years, not that the manga would end. the final war is set to take place after that and will probably take another 2 or more years at least to cover it and epilogue

and then after that guys term was up we elected a guy who was repeatedly credibly accused of actually grabbing them by the pussy, not just saying it
I think One Piece will last beyond its 30th anniversary. I won't be surprised if it ends some time in the early 2030s.

My other problem with sanji portrayal since the timeskip is we havnt seen a mr prince moment aka a moment that sanji makes plan that messes with the enemy we haven't seen that at all post time skip that what made sanji different from the other members of the monster trio he screws them with not only by winning a fight but using his head but now it seems his different because he fails then he needs other characters to rescue him.

Status
Not open for further replies.